How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Hey supertalkers,

I got this now since some weeks and didnt wear it that much cause I think the fits looks a bit weird ...

I have to say I know that the evisu x puma quality isnt that good as normal other raw denim and also the japan no2 or no1 denim I ALL know that so I dont want to hassle about the denim and make senseless conversations, just bought it cause of the tappered fit wich most japan evisus dont have and just go straight down and makes you look like somethin..

so anyway here some information about it:

Evisu x Puma TLND

Carrot Long Rise Loose

32 / 32

Worn about 14 times only....

myevisu2yo6.jpg

So what do you guys think of the fit?

looks great man theres nothing wrong with it...wear it more thats whats wrong..

Thanks mate ;)

I also didnt wear it that much cause I got my Nudie Stevens too and have to work on them more

I think its better to wear a raw dry constantly long time (6months) instead of

switching between the other jeans you have....

roger that mate.. i suggest you baby those nudies cause the crotch on those wont last long keep them in your closet wear nudies sparingly.. to save them from being thrown away

roger that mate.. i suggest you baby those nudies cause the crotch on those wont last long keep them in your closet wear nudies sparingly.. to save them from being thrown away

Thanks for the tips :)

You know what? I already had some big crotch rips.. jeah 2 and I had to stitch them with some standard denim this area now looks really weird, my luck no one can see it.. also the crotch on my stevens faded really fast cause of bicyling... Im gonna post the fit on them now after I uploaded the pics ;)

Ok here is the Fit pic of my ESOD

myesodnc8.jpg

Still wearing it since the first day 06.17.07 thats 72 Days worn them about 58 Days

ONE WASH after 1 Month and some days cause ive getting bored with it and wanted them to fade more lighter in color

ONE HARD STARCH ive made them stand by itself you can read on useyourjeans.com

Size 32/32

so what do you think?

myevisu2yo6.jpg

So what do you guys think of the fit?

Those may be one of the weirdest fitting jeans I've ever seen. The back pockets aren't proportioned correctly, and it looks like the legs of the jeans belong to another pair. They look not-so-bad from the front and side, but the back looks terrible. :confused:

Sorry...its not his fault or anything, its just the jeans. And he asked for opinions!!!

But seriously...they're really bad, you should burn them. ;)

yeh maybe just wear them as your household or chore jeans.. i have the same pair but they dont fit like those...weird..

hav you soaked them at all?

nice campers by the way

i was thinking about doing a hot soak pretty soon. before buying these raw 5507xxs, derek from self edge said they wouldn't shrink more than 3%.

Is there a difference between a one-wash jean and a sanforized one? Could my 5507xxs be both raw and sanforized, since the sanforization process takes place in the earlier stages? I realize these are all naive questions...Please bare with me.

Thx for opinion gimmegimme and edmond you exactly thinking what i do

the Evisu is really weird its a 32 in the waist but at the beginning it was

SO SUPERTIGHT It feeled like a 30 so I stretched the hell out of them

(im not the skinniest guy got some "more to love" lol)

So and at the legs-end the stitching of the inseam

already is so tight that its kinda ripped...

Before That Evisu I had a 34 and its fitted perfect but I was so into that denim stretching thing that I retour a 32 (my 34 was damaged at the button so i sended them back) Also im a small guy 5 ' 7"

Even the Jeans at the legs is that tight there will probably no chance to build some Combs or Whiskers even creases dont look like they should do...

Damn... now i dont know what I should do to them...

Selling them on the bay?

BTW what are you thinking of my stevens? I think its just a perfect fit !

EDIT: Edmondo could you show yours mate? Im interested in seeing this pair on others cause its rarely bought by people here :D

I don't think yours are the same Edmond. Unless you also have a pair of PumaXEvisu.

Jeah I know he got the Jappanese No2 2000 but he said "I have the same" So I think he means the Puma x Evisu one...

Your Even Steven looks fine, but the Evisu's rear pockets are TOO BIG. They make your ass and thighs look all out of proportion. Maybe try to wear them a tad lower, but in the end I think you are just stuck with an awkward fitting pair of jeans.

Exactly what im thinking too.The pockets are way to big.. Mhh maybe I can find one of my friends who want to buy it or let me just see what I can do with em but I will probably dont wear them anymore..

Those may be one of the weirdest fitting jeans I've ever seen. The back pockets aren't proportioned correctly, and it looks like the legs of the jeans belong to another pair. They look not-so-bad from the front and side, but the back looks terrible. :confused:

It could also be the camera angle? I also think they fit a little weird. Like the legs are too tapered for the top part.

5'9" 180lbs. W32 No.2 Lot 2000. No one's interested in the front anyway. It's all about the branding, babee. The machine painted ones are alright. Hand-painted ones next year.

evis02.jpg

Really a nice fit!

That would be my same size i think ..do you have a link of the measurering on your lot 2000 anyway hows the denim is it stiff is it thick?

Maybe you posted informations before but sorry I didnt read..

No one's interested in the front anyway. It's all about the branding, babee.

Thats what im talking about :D

Really a nice fit!

That would be my same size i think ..do you have a link of the measurering on your lot 2000 anyway hows the denim is it stiff is it thick?

Maybe you posted informations before but sorry I didnt read..

Length 34, Waist 33, Sanforised denim. Denim's nice, feels like 13-14oz or so. Rise is lower than WH 1001XX. Haven't taken any real measurements, mainly because the way I measure is different to the way everyone else measures, so without some kind of stnadard we can base it off, really I don't think there's any point.

But Edmond has a tendency to read to quickly what's posted. :rolleyes:

(Prove me wrong Edmond! Do you have the Puma X Evisu too?)

err cant compare these guys ( hey lukeskywalker i have it here's the pic) too lazy to try them on will post fit pics soon but for these fits really loose.. similar to a eternal 872

no.2vsilpe008.jpgno.2vsilpe010.jpgno.2vsilpe006.jpg

^^ don't ask :eek:

Boy - I think your Nudie's definitely fit better, but maybe you could post some pics with a more direct angle? I'm not sure of how those Nudies normally fit, but you definitely need a looser-cut jean, and although some would say your body-type (from what I can see) doesn't suit a tapered leg, I think it does, it just needs to be a more subtle taper than on the Evisu's.

Otherwise, I think the classic Levi's 47 cut would suit you nicely. When/if you're in the market for some new jeans, I would look at Sugarcane's (pretty much any of their cuts...but definitely the 1947), as well as PBJ xx-006, which has a more relaxed cut...both have a straight leg technically, but in appearance their loose cut gives them the appearance of a very slight taper at the leg opening.

+rep for being ballsy enough to put picks of yourself with the risk of being thrown to the wolves, and for taking the critisism positively. :D

edit - +rep when I can...promise ;)

You got on this one Edmond, but I don't think you have the same model though. How many pair of jeans do you have? I think I lost count...

ohh stop asking that q. man hahahha i have just enough for wearing. anyways ohhh different fit? cause these ones are like the slimmest they have when i went in the store... weird.. the sales man must be lying.. hmmm...

pbj xx-008. Sz 29, one-wash version (BiG got raw and one-wash both from pbj). Hard to button up at first but feeling better now, but still pretty tight. I think they will be perfect after stretch out. Probably should have had them hemmed by BiG but oh well i can have them hemmed here if i decide to. these fit smaller than my xx-007s which are also sz. 29

IMG_4311.jpg

IMG_4315.jpg