How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

postsoakdrying868s008.jpg

wearing them post soak while drying( almost dried)

the fit is waaayyyy better than pre soak man im soo happy dont need to let these babies go.. even my dog is happy with the fit ..

postsoakdrying868s007.jpg

postsoakdrying868s005.jpg

postsoakdrying868s003.jpg

postsoakdrying868s006.jpg

Thats a great fit edmond, see I think thats where you made some fit choices with your other jeans, you bought some jeans not that suitable to your build. But those regular cuts fit awesome on you. You should embrance it too since most j-denim is cut relatively loose.

Thats a great fit edmond, see I think thats where you made some fit choices with your other jeans, you bought some jeans not that suitable to your build. But those regular cuts fit awesome on you. You should embrance it too since most j-denim is cut relatively loose.

thanks mate yeah .. 66 cut is the fit for me.. thank god i dont have to let these go..

Its a 66 cut? Didn't really look like one from the pictures, I thought it might have a stronger taper.

thats what benny said these are a 66 cut but im not sure actually i think if not they are close to the 66 cut cause these fits like my s5000's..

not rumors... ive seen em with my own eyes. ha!

FUCK! 19ozs and all? i need them.

s710 is the new version of the SO505, which is to say slim fit and tapered

yes, much smaller leg opening than the s5000, and a bit higher rise. inbetween the s5000 and s0500

fuck, not everyones jeans always need to be shrunken down more. hes a bigger dood. they look better unshrunken down more.

yeah i know but a tad bit just alittle shrinkage a little.. would be better imo..