How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

damn i love that jacket as well

whered you get it?

Cheap Monday store in Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia. au$110.

It's a really fitted jacket but oh so comfy and the denim is quite nice too!

08082007037gc0.th.jpg

What do you guys think should I shorten the length a little problem is the cuban heel with Dior's will cause it to bunch more, but when I am not wearing the heels it looks ok mmm two minds. So lets hear your views good or bad ;)

ok made some fitting pics ( sry I'm so bad with photos and it was only a phone cam :/)

pace 002 ( 30 / 34 )

front

dsc00357zl3.jpg

back

dsc00359ba8.jpg

They are antifit and raw. They run very big for a 30 so after like 4 or even 5 months of wear i do not really have any fade... and they are not getting honey combs.

Still like them :D

levi's 504 ( 30 / 34 ) straight / slim

front

dsc00360ku8.jpg

dsc00363lu0.jpg

back

dsc00364si6.jpg

Like the fit cause they are not too slim. Should be worn quite low also. They are not raw but some kind of rigid... for 130 bucks they where a huge mistake cause the denim is so bad and thin and is starting to get holes all over - too bad

levis 511 ( 32 / 34 ) slim

front

dsc00366zw9.jpg

back

dsc00368va8.jpg

Usually they are very slim so I sized up 2, they are the same rigid as the pumaxevisu I'd say. Dunno if they will fade or anything.

Normally I cuff up my jeans but i made the fotos with both styles. Seems like the angel makes all the fits look the same.

Ah ! Never washed 'em but soked the pace once.

Hope this was kind of helpfull or summat !

/\___/\

//    ヽ::: \

| (●), 、(●)、 |

| ,,ノ(、_, )ヽ、,, |    

|   ,;‐=‐ヽ :::::|    

\  `ニニ´.:::/

/`ー‐--‐‐—´´\

.n:n    nn

nf|||   | | |^!n

1052450355_db74372b46.jpg1053309240_a99af047cb.jpg

samurai s5000bk. reposted about a zillion times. sz 29 on a 30 waist. numerous hot washes and used the dryer a few times as well

Oh my God! Poly, your S500BK has reached cult status in my books. Very, very, very nice! Makes me want to wear mine but have yet to be hemmed so, I'll wait till I go to Take5 and have them do it for me.

Again, NICE!

hahaha yeah guys thats what i thought so too.. for the eternals.. ill see what i can do after a hot soak this weekend will post em.. if they dont shrink that much they go to the market...