How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Shrink will be negligible, but they could stretch anything up to 3" at the waist, so I wouldn't bother sizing up.

If they're loose to begin with then stretching will be nothing / negligible. If they'res no pressure on the denim then how they gonna stretch ? People have taken this stretching issue too far. Dry nudies will shrink an inch in the waist . I've never sized down on nudie and after soaking / washing they always end up a bit smaller and fit perfectly

looking to buy nudie even steven...i want them to fit a little loose. now my waist is 32 and i was planning on getting a 33 in the nudies. would that be to big? and would they shrink any?

I wouldnt size up on these unless you've got huge thighs. The even steven is a carrot fit so you may end up with baggy thighs which wont look good on a jean with alot of taper

looking to buy nudie even steven...i want them to fit a little loose. now my waist is 32 and i was planning on getting a 33 in the nudies. would that be to big? and would they shrink any?

If this helps, I usually wear 32 in other jeans. Bought ESOD in a waist 30. They have stretched and I now wear them with a belt. Best to size down. I was glad I tried em on at a shop before buying them online. Otherwise I would have ended up with a pair with a super baggy ass.

Guest JonasW

Howdy.

I just got this pair of Slim JIm's in black from Self Edge.

1032742836_a83a85b3dc.jpg

I was wondering about how much should I cuff the legs, or should I just rock them stack like this?

Guest JonasW

I'm just going to have to get smaller. :)

Right now they're pretty tight. I can feel the pulse of my heartbeat in my legs.

2 inches to hem? Thanks, I was unsure about how much to hem.

Howdy.

I was wondering about how much should I cuff the legs, or should I just rock them stack like this?

its nice to know theres someone else out there with similar body structure as mine....better yet, asking the same damn question i did. :P

If this helps, I usually wear 32 in other jeans. Bought ESOD in a waist 30. They have stretched and I now wear them with a belt. Best to size down. I was glad I tried em on at a shop before buying them online. Otherwise I would have ended up with a pair with a super baggy ass.

okay i got a fat ass and kinda my thighs to but my waist is about a 32, i want to be able to wear thesejust slightly loose around my ass. Now what do you suppose i do, go with a 32 or 33, no way i'm sizing down.

Howdy.

sorry, but those look pretty bad. You should size up, or seriously consider that slim jeans may not work for your build.

Just my opinion, of course..

okay i got a fat ass and kinda my thighs to but my waist is about a 32, i want to be able to wear thesejust slightly loose around my ass. Now what do you suppose i do, go with a 32 or 33, no way i'm sizing down.

Well...Nudies are vanity sized IMO. I was gonna get 32 until I tried them on and bought the 30 instead. Sizing down is alright because the jeans can stretch. Sizing up will be a problem if you have a super shelf in your arse.

I'm a skinny little shit and I hate loose jeans, all of my jeans are quite fitted. These are probably my skinniest pair.

Nudie Tight Long Johns 28"/32", Blond denim.

1.jpg

Guest JonasW
sorry, but those look pretty bad. You should size up, or seriously consider that slim jeans may not work for your build.

Just my opinion, of course..

Yeah, probably. I'm definately not skinny. Medium height and overweight.

I imagine slim doesn't work for short/medium size overweight fellows, but the slim jim's are my first pair of dry denim so I'm going to rock them anyway.

I need to pick up cycling and boxing again to fit into these comfortably.

Howdy.

i think they look ok for your built... man i love the stacking real man are not skinny.. imo.. hehehe man get yourself some sam's theyll look great for your built.. your not overweight not short man your just right.. keep it up!

It confuses me why people with bigger legs/thighs go and buy skinny cuts when they can fit into regular cuts and still look slim in them and probably more flattering on them too. For JonasW, wouldn't it be better if you bought the svens instead? They are after all looser than the jims, but with your thighs they will give you the slim look of the jims anyway?

Yeah, probably. I'm definately not skinny. Medium height and overweight.

I imagine slim doesn't work for short/medium size overweight fellows, but the slim jim's are my first pair of dry denim so I'm going to rock them anyway.

I need to pick up cycling and boxing again to fit into these comfortably.

i admire you for that...

Guest JonasW
It confuses me why people with bigger legs/thighs go and buy skinny cuts when they can fit into regular cuts and still look slim in them and probably more flattering on them too. For JonasW, wouldn't it be better if you bought the svens instead? They are after all looser than the jims, but with your thighs they will give you the slim look of the jims anyway?

I bought the Slim Jim's because I've heard about that cut the most from Nudie.

This is the first pair of "slim" jeans i've bought. The majority of my jeans I currently wear are Levi's 501's and 505's.

Next pair I get will definately be Flathead or Sugarcane, and I'll go with a regualr cut with those.

I bought the Slim Jim's because I've heard about that cut the most from Nudie.

This is the first pair of "slim" jeans i've bought. The majority of my jeans I currently wear are Levi's 501's and 505's.

Next pair I get will definately be Flathead or Sugarcane, and I'll go with a regualr cut with those.

I think your bodyt ype would suit SC nicely.

I'm a skinny little shit and I hate loose jeans, all of my jeans are quite fitted. These are probably my skinniest pair.

Nudie Tight Long Johns 28"/32", Blond denim.

1.jpg

damn i love that jacket as well

whered you get it?