How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

clear answers would help such as if i ask...

do these not fit me right?

"yes they fit fine" or "no, your to fat for them"

i dont need snide cunt remarks

are you kidding, they are super tight now!, haha, im watching what i eat more now, i just dont like the way i look. but, go back and read my other questions ppl

are you kidding, they are super tight now!, haha, im watching what i eat more now, i just dont like the way i look. but, go back and read my other questions ppl

does it look weird because of how nearly cylindrical the thighs look? id try for something tight, but not skin tight

clear answers would help such as if i ask...

do these not fit me right?

"yes they fit fine" or "no, your to fat for them"

i dont need snide cunt remarks

I think they're just teasing you. I think. Hem them and wear/break them in. They should probably look more appropriate after they've stretched out a little bit, esp. in the thighs.

Maybe the pic you gave us does not really show how super tight these are on you. To me they look super huge on you and you could size down for sure on them.

matthew izzo himself told me that they are the perfect fit....cause i was consered about how tight they were. And he saw them on me in person, so i don t know that im worried about size so much. But tomorrow i will take pictures of teh fit more, so you internet people can judge wether or not i could size down...

matthew izzo himself told me that they are the perfect fit....cause i was consered about how tight they were. And he saw them on me in person, so i don t know that im worried about size so much. But tomorrow i will take pictures of teh fit more, so you internet people can judge wether or not i could size down...

anyone trying to make a profit selling clothes is going to tell you they fit perfect..

anyone trying to make a profit selling clothes is going to tell you they fit perfect..

i think he would have told me if i needed to size down tho

ok, here are the new pics

988073573_a5b606d659.jpg

988073643_cda679f937.jpg

988073725_9f93e4094f.jpg

988073811_02df6e924d.jpg

looking at these pics has shown me that i need to size down, i will call matthew izzo and ask ihim if i can send them back...damn it

question now is...return them and get a size smaller, sell them on the internet and get another jean that fits better, or keep them and break them in...

question now is...return them and get a size smaller, sell them on the internet and get another jean that fits better, or keep them and break them in...

I thought they were RR/SS as well. I agree with the others. You don't really have the right build for a SJ. You should size down on a RR instead. I can't fit into a SJ either (which means I had to miss out on the aged organic).