How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

*these have been in here before, but now theyve had a total of two soaks and one wash, therefor i think the fit has finally settled out. here they are at their slimmest over all, sorry for the poor picture quality, the silhouette* is really all im trying to show

samurai s710 19oz size 30 (down two from an actual 32" waist) 6' 155 lbs

DSC02823.jpg

DSC02827.jpg

DSC02822.jpg

Jil Sander stonewashed (?) sz 27

does anyone else think these are really bad?

701193501_447408905e_o.jpg

I've been wearing them for the past three days, and I feel like a woman in them... yeah? Opinions?

Does anyone want them?

Forget how they fit .

What's your workout routine ?

^not a ton, maybe a little bit, the ass came in a little bit i think, and they slimmed down throughout the legs, after wearing them today theyre almost stretched back to how they were. i cant put my finger on it, but i like how they look now more than i did prewash, so something worked out well.

So received these and some JR Hobo Dark Dancers for my birthday from my girlfriend, and figured I'd contribute, even if it is a super-common jean. Ignore the ill-fitting shirt in the first shot; no, I am not 200lb. For reference, 5'10" 154lb, 31in actual waist.

APC New Cures Size 30:

apcnewcure30frontkv4.jpg

apcnewcure30backzh3.jpg

apcnewcure30sidery6.jpg

Heading on a trip next week to Virginia Beach with her family, so these should get some quality wear quickly.

i feel like denime makes denim for people who are in the know. in that sense too, they are very japanese repro-scene.

good stuff.

i always felt denime had a bit of mystique after the one time (ages ago) that ringring posted 'the last 3 jeans he wore':

Hey Wild_Whiskey, where are your 3?

Anyway...

Denime

5EP

DDC

5ep and DDC don't seem to get much lovin here though

Hey braid, how comfortable is it wearing those? We're the same measurements and i was thinking of getting a pair. I know the waist is real small on those, but i wasn't sure about the rest of the fit. Also, as a 6ft. person who needs at least a 32inseam, i was worried about getting those.

well, aside from them cutting into my hips while i sit, they're just as comfortable as any other slim jean i've had. as far as length is concerned, they are the perfect length for me and i'm just a touch over 6' tall. as long as they dont shrink (fingers crossed) the length is fine.

i'm still trying to figure out how to deal with the waist.