How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

when you hot soak, you have the container filled with hot water and then you stick them in right? 'cause i've done a soak where the jeans were already in the container and then i filled it up with hot water and colliding of the water and the jeans released a lot of starch...

Damn David! Every single pair is great and fits very good aswell. Got to love the anti fit of the 1886 and 1890s... no sexy ashugging to be seen :)

did you get you Lee 28s for swedish retail?

and another question... are the edwin made Lees repros sanforized? I would think so, but saw pre-post wast mesurements on some japanese site..

Damn David! Every single pair is great and fits very good aswell. Got to love the anti fit of the 1886 and 1890s... no sexy ashugging to be seen :)

did you get you Lee 28s for swedish retail?

and another question... are the edwin made Lees repros sanforized? I would think so, but saw pre-post wast mesurements on some japanese site..

yeah those Lees are sanforized. 2-3" bigger than tag size as well.

David, which of your LVCs in these pics have you shrunk?

lildavid, great jeans, great fits. Only one I'm not 100% sure about are the Hawaii's.

Out of rep, will try to remember.

Thanks!

I really like 'em though, both how they fit and the overall sturdiness of them. They're tough as nails...

Yeah of course but they're one wash, they shouldnt shrink at all

My bad. I just thought they where raw since you specified that they had not been soaked..

Do they flare less if you wear them higher, especially in the back? Seems like that might be a factor in hip flaring.