How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN???

You tell me?! I've done this (hot-soak) to all of my jeans: Turn the jeans inside out, put them into washing machine without detergent, choose very hot program 90C/190F, put the machine on, wait until it has warmed to that temperature, take the power off (jeans are still in the water) wait for hour - two hours, put power on and let the water out of the machine, take your jeans out and let them dry overnight.

The new leatherpatch on John Bull's was somekind of "glove-leather"-like, very soft and thin. Not like the old patch which was much nicer, like the one in my jeans jacket:

JB_SC702.jpg

5'7" and 135 lbs. Just bought these two pairs of jeans... both size 31. Iron Heart has no soak or wash. The 45rpm Sorahiko Slim is raw and i did a warm machine wash to get somewhat max shrinkage.

If I were you I'd consider sizing down in the future. Your measurements sound like a 29, possibly even a 28. To each his own, though.

If I were you I'd consider sizing down in the future. Your measurements sound like a 29, possibly even a 28. To each his own, though.

I actually like to wear my pants a little loose (still dont need a belt) at the waist. A 29 is too tight at the waist for me.

th_APCNS004.jpg

th_APCNS003.jpg

th_APCNS002.jpg

th_APCNS001.jpg

With flash

th_APCNS005.jpg

APC new standards size 27

5' 6" 130lbs

30/31 measured waist

Would a 28 be too baggy? They are tight, but seem to be loosening up rather quickly. Will they fit like this after time? I was aiming for that fit in the new standards.

my iron heart 634s arrived from self edge a couple days ago. bigups to kiya for his assistance, customer service awesome as always.

IH634S020507I.jpg

IH634S020507II.jpg

IH634S020507III.jpg

these are a 30 (my regular size), and this is the first wear. no soak as yet. originally, i was going to return them and exchange for a 31, as i wanted a looser fit...after talking with kiya and trying them on a couple more times i decided to keep them.

very very happy with the fit at the moment, theyve softened up a bit and the fit is a reasonable amount looser than before.

for reference, i am roughly 5'11"ish, and about 140lbs.

jpgm, nice fit. I vote not to change to bigger size aswell. If something more relaxed -> different cut. That's my humble opinion. I would soak them as well (they're shrink to fit?), get the shrinkage out of the way and soften a little bit, then just wear hard -they will stretch anyways.

LIVENUDEGIRLS:

i dont think those gaps are too tight. in fact i think they fit quite nicely.

front and back rise looks good. not too snug on the thighs and even got the stacking going on. in conclusion, its all good.

jpgm: relaxed straight cut looks good on you! i say stay with the size too

just got a pair of sd-d01 the other day... they are a slick pair of jeans.

quite a bit fuller fit than the sc hawaii i have but again they are meant to be a more traditional fuller cut., great craftsmanship great fit on them and they cold soaked right down to the tag size, took out a full 2 inches in the waist as advertised. can't wait to start breaking these in, but they are going to be tough, they fell like they are made out of plywood.

damnit. every time i see a pair of diors that fit the person well i want them. stupid resolution to not buy anymore denim. perhaps a graduation gift to myself....(and so the false justification begins)

nice fit heroshima. i'll add myself to the list requesting sizes in the diors and other jeans.

My bad still alittle groggy from pain pills(wisdom teeth just got yanked out on monday)..Anyway the size is 29, still cant get the clasp done but it's only been a few days of light wear. ..I have a 29 in APC NS as well, but should've gone with a 28. They still fit alright just alittle roomier in the thighs than i would like them to be.. I used to get 31, or 32's when i was rocking pre-wash denim. Thanks dry the rain..You really should treat yourself for a graduation gift, amazing jeans..

sz 32 imperial dukes raw black, not sure if im gonna hem or not yet

here are some pics of the fit, sorry for the shitty pic quality, how do u think they fit?

imperialfit3.jpg

imperialfit2.jpg

imperialfit.jpg

Also wondering if i should let em stack as is , or get em hemmed. I'm about 5'7, and the inseam is 36

Here is my pair of Ande Whall's Grifter's V3 they are size 33.1in(84cm). I ordered them a size up just to be safe, they have loosen in the waist quite abit but have not soaked them yet. To compare I wear a 31 in Slim Jims. One months wear.

484356204_34b200b347.jpg

484356196_ec116ab476.jpg

484356190_d9b7c8c9c2.jpg

newcure1.jpgnewcure2.jpgnewcure3.jpg

APC New Cure

29 x 32

5'9"

138lbs

I've been wondering about the fit of these jeans for my size and you're basicly my exact size. Thanks.