How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Yea, but it's better than nothing. Search some old waywn posts of Tiranis. He had a pair of crate james and sally i think. Knucks used to wear crate james as well if you want to search for that. Or do a search on www.styleforum.net There was a big crate thread there so you can find that instead of making a new thread. There is probably one here if you run a search. Normal search or sufu w/ google search.

Holy shit! The legtwist on your left leg!

almost all of my jap unsanforized raw jeans twist like that on the left leg after soaking... i like it...

I only just got the PBJ so they arn't stretched out from wear. The other 3 have stretched.

Waist: 31

Hips: 32

Thighs (widest): 20

Weight: 150lbs

Height: 5`9

PBJ xx-005 Black

size: 31

Just got these so havn't worn them much. My legs can probably fit into a 30 (i have chicken legs), but the waist in these 31's are about as small as i can handle. Also for anyone worried about these being dark blue, they are black. The difference in colour is obvious when you put these next to a pair of really dark indigo jeans.

pbjfrontgw5.jpgpbjbackav9.jpgpbjsidebs8.jpg

Lee 101z limited

size: 30

leefrontwm7.jpgleebackwp5.jpg

Imperial Dukes

size: 32

Sized up one to get a baggier look (inspired by brinbro's fit even down to the shoes lol). A 31 was the perfect size if i wanted the slim fit of the dukes.

dukefrontjw9.jpg

dukebackcq3.jpg

Dior Italian 21cm

size: 29

diorfronthk7.jpgdiorbackxk1.jpg

Yea, but it's better than nothing. Search some old waywn posts of Tiranis. He had a pair of crate james and sally i think. Knucks used to wear crate james as well if you want to search for that. Or do a search on www.styleforum.net There was a big crate thread there so you can find that instead of making a new thread. There is probably one here if you run a search. Normal search or sufu w/ google search.

I have Crate Sally and they're pretty cool, definitely a much better cut than James, imo. But I don't think they would work for everyone... I also wear them slightly stacked, didn't hem them, which I would say makes them look a lot better.

Too lazy to dig up my old waywt pics, but they're somewhere around.

Compared to a size 31 dukes, the diors fit a tad slimmer throughout the legs with a lower rise. The 32 is alot baggier as you can see from the pics. From what i remember the legs get significantly slimmer with each size down for dukes.

post Levi's lawsuit Iron Heart 21oz 634S (indigo), true waist 30", tag size 29x34:

420304957_38e151535d_b.jpg

420304726_4a5f6b8b6a_b.jpg

more fit pics at Self Edge online store...

Ayn, what are her measurements ?

They look good on her !

yeah, the rachels were the only pair that looked good on her, the other S&S cut looked weird, I guess I just don't dig the bootcuts or whatever... She wants to get those later, but I'm trying to convince her to go with the KMW's instead... that selvage on the coin pocket on chicks is sexy, imo...

don't really know her measurements to be honest, haha...

dude, I'm sick as fuck, stayed home all day, weather looked nice out so put something on for a few frames of waywt... now I'm back in the condo not doing much... feeling better though at least... I think a triple ristretto I just had actually helped with my fucking headache...

Guest Vorhee_

Had some time over today due to a massive hangover. So I took some photos of my jeans.

From the left:

"Skulls 5010XX 6x6 one wash". Size 29. About one week of wear.

"Nudie Bootcut Ola". Size 30. 6 months of wear, 1 wash.

"Julian Red Cali". Size 30. A few months of wear, One hot soak.

"Dior Italian 19cm". Size 30. About one months wear. One hot soak. Hemmed.

"Cheap monday Regular". Size 30. Worn for 2 days? One wash. Piece of crap jeans.

"Apc New Cures". Size 29. Maybe 4 months of wear. One hot soak. Stretched alot!

"Nudie Slimjims Greycast". Size 30. About 3 months of wear. One hot soak. Hemmed.

All jeans are worn with a wallet.

map2zi1.th.jpg

Had some time over today due to a massive hangover. So I took some photos of my jeans.

From the left:

"Cheap monday Regular". Size 30. Worn for 2 days? One wash. Piece of crap jeans.

"Nudie Slimjims Greycast". Size 30. About 3 months of wear. One hot soak. Hemmed.

map2zi1.th.jpg

dang.. our denim collections have alot in common

I have JR calis, Nudie Olas, SJ greycast, new cures, and Skull 5508 6x6 (no-wash),

From the left:

map2zi1.th.jpg

vorhee_

How tall are you and how much do you weigh? I wear a 30 in the bootcut ola's also and am wondering if i could pretty much judge how the others would look on me based on your pics. Great pictures by the way.