How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Zaleh: i think it's because you're shoes are really small(same problem with chucks) and you're a bit on the short side.

Interp: Pull your fucking jeans down a bit, man. Slouch them a tiny bit so they don't look like girl jeans. Not a ton, just a bit.

That's why i think a lot of forum people should invest in new cures instead of new standards so often. They still stretch but because they're naturally slimmer, i haven't seen as many stretch out to shit. Plus, they have a smaller hem for chucks and such. I'm getting a pair next week, but deciding between a 31 and a 30. Depends how much i want to try to stretch them out.

Nudie Straight Sven Dry Selvage

how do you think they fit? I usually have a 31"/32" waist, and these are "32 but I had tried a 30" before which was a bit tight but definitely wearable. but when I bought these, only 32" were avaible and because of the superb price I just had to buy them. but its not like they're so big that they keep falling down. any ideas on how the fading will be effected because they're not uber tight in the waist?

ssdsfront4tf.png

ssdsback6qs.png

Zaleh: i think it's because you're shoes are really small(same problem with chucks) and you're a bit on the short side.

Interp: Pull your fucking jeans down a bit, man. Slouch them a tiny bit so they don't look like girl jeans. Not a ton, just a bit.

i'm 5'6, i know i'm short :[

are you saying this is my excuse to buy some high tops?

...cause i've been looking for an excuse

You probably don't have to go high top but just not one of the skinniest shoes you could buy (vans slips and converse).

Nudie Straight Sven Dry Selvage

how do you think they fit? I usually have a 31"/32" waist, and these are "32 but I had tried a 30" before which was a bit tight but definitely wearable. but when I bought these, only 32" were avaible and because of the superb price I just had to buy them. but its not like they're so big that they keep falling down. any ideas on how the fading will be effected because they're not uber tight in the waist?

Usually its a little harder to get lap fades or whiskers when your jeans are looser.

For reference, I'm 6'2, 175, and have a natural 31" waist. Proportionally long upper body (hence the gorilla forearms in the SDA pics), so I can get away with a 32" inseam if I can wear the waist low enough - 34" inseam is ideal though.

1) From Selfedge (the night before they stopped selling these with the arcuates) - Samurai S510xx 19oz, tagged 32W, measured 17" across new, shrank to 31.5" waist, 36" inseam.

Sammy_033f93.jpg Sammy_03069c.jpg Sammy_029b1f.jpg

2) From Synthi on Supermarket - SDA D-1237, tagged 30W, measured 16.5" across new, shrank to 31" waist, 34" inseam. These are going in reserve until I wear out the Samurais - they feel like a perfect fit, so I can't gain any weight in the next two years!

SDA_01736f.jpgSDA_01653e.jpgSDA_015b4c.jpg

Im 5'10" 175-180ish Athletic build

Thigh at fullest - 23"

Hip - 33"

Waist - 31"

Lee's Collin model purchased at loehmanns for 40+tax

Tagged size - 29x34

got them hemmed to a 31

the picture is before the hemming

m72892109.jpg

m72890900.jpg