How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Nudie RRDS

34X34

these fuckers are horrendously big on me, i cant stand the fit and after three months they have turned into skateboarding jeans. I love the fit of my sz 34 RRDG but these arent even close, they are much bigger. could def size down to a 32 in these now

4g7lo9t.jpg

2e4ccqx.jpg

i know it fucking sucks cause i really like that cut. I have the greycast in the same size and they fit great after a wash. I dont know what to do with these things now. I cant sell em, they are too worn. Atleast I only paid 150 shipped....

do you guys think i should just wash em now? I dont think they will get to much wear from here on out

i know it fucking sucks cause i really like that cut. I have the greycast in the same size and they fit great after a wash. I dont know what to do with these things now. I cant sell em, they are too worn. Atleast I only paid 150 shipped....

do you guys think i should just wash em now? I dont think they will get to much wear from here on out

ebay them...:rolleyes:

Guest jeffvyain

well you certainly aren't wearing them much while they're fuckin huge on you, so you might as well wash them and see what you can do with them after that. either that or you just got a pair of huge jeans sitting around the house that, if they sell, will sell for shit

So I got myself a brand new Julian Red Calis w31L34 - (silver!), but as it turns out they are mind-numbingly, painstakingly, bone-crushingly small.

How small, you might ask?

julianaaaim4.jpg

This small! :eek:

Luckily, a friend of mine decided to try them on, and low and behold they fit him perfectly!

julian1zu8.jpg

Well, at least better than me.:cool:

i've got a pair of those weird black "slim" jeans which are basically the sliq from a year back. just busted 'em out of the closet with only about a month (maybe.) of intermittent wear on 'em and discovered some whiskers are forming. didn't even notice 'em till today. so yeah, maybe yours will break in randomly fast too, ockid.

sorry, this should probably be in the evolution thread but, hopefully this'll give some hope about h&m wear.

Hey everyone. I was interested in getting the S510XX19ozll Samurai jeans after I saw the pair on the BIG homepage. I was just wondering how much does the inseam shrink after multiple washes? I wear a 30L 34w regularly. What length would be good to have them hemmed to? Also, I am currently breaking in a pair of nudie regular ralf dry selvage jeans, and I like the fit on those. What pair of Samurai's would have a fit that is similar to the nudie rr ds?

Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I actually had a question about fit.

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7268/photo11qb9.jpg

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/6194/photo9aa9.jpg

Gap Gough's, japanese made, african cotton. they're a little longer/baggier than i'm used to. listed as 30x30 but very long. i dont think it looks bad, i'm just not sure it looks good. tags obviously still attached. $40 (employee discounts)

good enough keep and attempt a different look? the last pair i bought were skinny girl jeans, so this is somewhat of a departure

I actually had a question about fit.

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7268/photo11qb9.jpg

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/6194/photo9aa9.jpg

Gap Gough's, japanese made, african cotton. they're a little longer/baggier than i'm used to. listed as 30x30 but very long. i dont think it looks bad, i'm just not sure it looks good. tags obviously still attached. $40 (employee discounts)

good enough keep and attempt a different look? the last pair i bought were skinny girl jeans, so this is somewhat of a departure

imo, i wouldn't bother with them. if you have the funds, get something you're comfortable with wearing (i assume that'd be something slim and fitted). i always wear relatively slim jeans, and the baggiest i could go with are my '47 501's (people here find those to be slim too).

I want some levi's that preferable fit like my energie but when I bought some 501's today they seemed to tappered. What model is equivalant to the energies? or should i just size up on the levi's?

I had these levis for a while, they are 501 premiums...34x32 (I had the waist altered):

oldlevi.jpg

These are a pair of energie's(joe caputo) that I really like the fit (32x34):

energie.jpg

These are two pairs that i bought today (32x34):

newlevi1.jpg

newlevi2.jpg

imo, i wouldn't bother with them. if you have the funds, get something you're comfortable with wearing (i assume that'd be something slim and fitted). i always wear relatively slim jeans, and the baggiest i could go with are my '47 501's (people here find those to be slim too).

yeah its not that i'm UNcomfortable with these, its just new. all my other jeans are slim to snug, so this coule be a welcome change. i think i'm going to keep them. $40 for my first pair of "nice" jeans isnt too bad i suppose.