How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Ace,

What's you're normal waist size/ height? Those look pretty slim with a lot of stacking for sj. I guess hanging them that low helps too.

supercarl: u sure those are the right size? look kindda big on you man...

yeah, they are a little bit too big but i have the Even Steven also and i want a more comfortable fit and i couldnt resist the awesome price. although it look better when i walk in the jeans, also i think they can ha pretty good break-in cause i think im gonna wear these instead of the ES

yeah, i was going to say those looked kind of big too -- but it could also be that i have bigger legs from cycling and what not. my svens look like slim jims on normal skinny guys on me. i tried some jims on and they made me look like i had big hips or something bc they looked like they tapered bc they were literally molded to my quads.

Can't get into it in the details, but I was able to get some picturesof quite a few jeans, so thought I'd contribute to this thread...

First, Imperials Dukes Raw Black, these were the tightest of the of the 4 Imperials I put on, took 15 minutes to do all the bottons.

355677347_586a8aaa25_d.jpg

355677263_6090f223bd_d.jpg

Sugarcane Okinawa One Wash, these were really really nice, very nice details everywhere. I really like the fit too. I have more photographs of them here.

355699042_90cff25c83_d.jpg

355698971_e4af2e1258_d.jpg

355698889_eac5116e14_d.jpg

Sugarcnae Union Star one wash, these were REALLY tight at about like 2 inches below the waist, not sure why, but my ass hurt like crazy when them on, and from then on it's quite baggy, a cool relaxed fit. I have more detailed photographs of them here.

355696568_69d34a8597_d.jpg

355696491_4b8817439c_d.jpg

ayn, what are the sizes on those dukes?

all the Imperials were 29 and raw, and the 'canes were 30 and one-wash. the black Dukes however were MUCH tighter than the other 3 Imperials... :)

thanks

any idea on why the black dukes are tighter than the indigo's?

Overdye black? I'll admit to my lack of in-depth knowledge, but Kiya spoke of the Iron Heart 21oz. blacks as 2 sizes smaller than tag size because of overdyeing. The overdye process shrinks them already, so it could be the same case where it's "preshrunk" due to the dyeing.

Skull 5010XX 6x6 one-wash (long inseam ver.) w29

weight: 140lbs

height: 5'8

size: w29 one-wash, long inseam version

Skulls fit amazing on you. Wish your pics showed more detail in the jeans--but overall, great stuff.

^ yeah, I agree, I am actually looking into getting a japanese pair next, so that is on top of my list right now... but there are interesting shit showing up like the SExIH and the SExIH, and the new 19oz Samurai slim (i can never remember their model numbers)...