How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

bump for this...

i guess this is the best thread to ask this question....

what is the best cut that fits good and looks good on a guy with a apple shaped(the cest are bigger than the hips down) and a guy with a big/mascular thigh? i'm not looking for a particular brand. i'm just looking for a specific cut of jeans

Can someone show me the ass part of 501xx's. Cause mines poke out when i wear em, i dont know if its normal or not.

Mine do the same thing on my STFs. I noticed it doesn't do it as much on my 47's though. Probably 'cause the 47s are a little more fitted than regular 501s.

i guess this is the best thread to ask this question....

what is the best cut that fits good and looks good on a guy with a apple shaped(the cest are bigger than the hips down) and a guy with a big/mascular thigh? i'm not looking for a particular brand. i'm just looking for a specific cut of jeans

kato brand do a cut that would work for you one of the J-cuts would be best, there designed for the Japanese block which you sound about pefect for.....

or skull or sugercane, there are a lot of men your sacpe in Japan right now, due to a focas on sports in high schools there over the last ten years

ever changing culture

I've already posted these elsewhere, but perhaps this thread is a better place to post...

Some fit pics of my new Samurai 0505xx. I soaked them by wearing them in a hot bath for 30 minutes, and then wore them until they dried out. This is how they now fit*:

soaked-worn-front-r.jpg

soaked-worn-back-r.jpg

The label size is 30Wx36L. I'm 6ft / 155lbs and I like to wear my jeans low (as you can see). The waist has pretty much stretched out to a true 34/34.5" with me continually pulling them down from my waist into my hips.

*Excuse the messy kitchen!

Guest jeffvyain

those look great. the fit is dead on.

also nice to see that they don't have any problem stretching. i think that'll relieve some people who are worrying about their jeans coming in next week, as it does me.

These are my Crate James the 3rd, size 30x34. Worn them for a total of two weeks to date, otherwise they sit piled at the bottom of my closet. I don't normally wear my jeans this low, but that's where they sit. I lurve them, except for the fact that my right thigh is larger than my left and it is exacerbated by the tightness of these things. Whatevs.

100_3642.jpg

100_3643.jpg

100_3644.jpg

100_3645.jpg

and what's this heater method? you lay your jeans on a heater (radiator) how?

i dont understand the science behind it...

hahah it's a stupidest method .....

wet the poking out part right..and use a heat gun or a heater fan..keep blowing hot air to that part. Therefore it heats up the water compond hence it will partially shrink the jeans. Please do it to cheap jeans not expensive one.

It kinda works for me but very fast it will poke up again.

hahah it's a stupidest method .....

wet the poking out part right..and use a heat gun or a heater fan..keep blowing hot air to that part. Therefore it heats up the water compond hence it will partially shrink the jeans. Please do it to cheap jeans not expensive one.

It kinda works for me but very fast it will poke up again.

will a blow dryer work? :D

EDIT: I forgot to ask, how long does it stay down? A couple of seconds, minutes, hours? And will starching it after you shrink it keep it down longer?

will a blow dryer work? :D

EDIT: I forgot to ask, how long does it stay down? A couple of seconds, minutes, hours? And will starching it after you shrink it keep it down longer?

Depends on the weight of fabrics, how you wear it. I guess the best way is to get some booty going on!....HEHE

Those dukes look niiice, I want some but they look sort of similar to my Rb11's from those pics, similar as in fit and denim and large-ish back pockets.

Those Grifters look perfect, red stitching deffinately sets them appart. cool.

and those crates up there are cool, I like the sally's I tried though

thats such a good fit whered you get your cures and how thick are your thighs at the fullest point could you measure? that would be great.

Hey Louis,

I got them from a store called Azalea in SF. They got a website where you can order from too. http://www.azaleasf.com/

I dunno if I measured right, but my thighs are 21" at the fullest point. At the time of the picture I wore those jeans a bit high. Now I wear it slightly lower and I think it looks way better

Hope that helps.

Hey Louis,

I got them from a store called Azalea in SF. They got a website where you can order from too. http://www.azaleasf.com/

I dunno if I measured right, but my thighs are 21" at the fullest point. At the time of the picture I wore those jeans a bit high. Now I wear it slightly lower and I think it looks way better

Hope that helps.

You can get a discount from the other SF too if you decide to buy from Azalea's.