How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

just remember... new cures = 100% cotton denim!!, which for some reason is hard to find in skinny cut jeans. though id guess the slimmer cut japanese jeans would be non-stretch denim as well.

i really only had the gaps on for a minute.. i remember them feeling a little more relaxed in the waist than the hobokens or cm's and also they felt alot lower. I think i tried on a size 4, but i dont remember for sure. Out of all these, id say the new cures are the least skinny/tight through the leg, but they are still slim enough.

another one for ya cultpop

JR Hoboken black bullet. these jeans are great. White leather patch on faded black denim = brilliant. these are size 30, and i love the way they fit, though 29 would have also been good. because of being sized up, they are relaxed in the waist and thigh and look a little slouchy but still have that tapered look in the leg. sizing up really works well with the hoboken i think, better than it would for say the new cure or any nudies.

But, i never really wear these, because i always think i should be wearing a pair of raws instead. i think i should hang up my dry black jims for a while and start weraing these to work instead.

IMG_3027.jpg

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg

fantastic. definately a better fit although i think if you dedicate some serious time into those no wash they should stretch quite a bit. and they will definately get some nice wear as tight as they are.

my nikkis are even slouchier in the ass than your bullets. they were pretty snug at first but never skintight. i probably could hae sized down to a 30. im a bit shorter than you at 5' 5' and definately not as skinny.

1001867vx4.jpg

i like the slouch though.

Havent seen too many pics of new cures around yet, so heres some:

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3017.jpg

for reference, Im 5'9" 140 and these are a size 28

I really like the fit, they are slim but not constricting, and they do sit somewhat low on the hips. they sag a little in the seat, but not close to thin finn magnitude, for example. I could wear them lower, but i just let them sit where they naturally fall. they have stretched a good amount overall, but thats good because the stretching really allows them to conforms to the wearer. Its great to have a skinny jean in non stretch denim.

I'll post some more fits of jeans, but all i have in nudies and JR hobokens and a CM tight.

Did you get these hemmed...they have a 35" inseam, right?

^^^^ omg!..your honeycombs are making a run for it!

If that pattern can be maintained, eventually you'll have a leopard print thing going on. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

Seriously though, the fit on all those is good. I'm sure the leg in that pic is an anomaly and it won't be that way once worn in.

What's up with the leg?

just that they are new and fucking tight.. barely worn them at all so, haha.

yeah, im swedish and the cali silver are made of unwashed black denim yes :)

i wore the cali no wash a year before i washed them.

gonna update the post with sizes now as well :)

just that they are new and fucking tight.. barely worn them at all so, haha.

yeah, im swedish and the cali silver are made of unwashed black denim yes :)

i wore the cali no wash a year before i washed them.

gonna update the post with sizes now as well :)

thanks! you could probably start a fairly profitable side business importing julian red/cheap monday etc... stateside for all of us unlucky superfuturians that cant access them.(hint hint)

but your jeans are great. i especially like the fits on the blonde and cali silver.

thanks! you could probably start a fairly profitable side business importing julian red/cheap monday etc... stateside for all of us unlucky superfuturians that cant access them.(hint hint)

but your jeans are great. i especially like the fits on the blonde and cali silver.

well.. send a pm my way if theres anything specific you're looking for and we can probably work something out :)