How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

They're 26cm at the crotch, 22 down the middle of the thigh, down to a 20cm knee. These have stretched a lot more than I expected, I may have to wash these sooner than I wanted to just to get them back under control.

I have super skinny legs (from not really doing much in the way of exercise) and a more normal waist/set of hips, so to get the skinny leg look on me, I would've had to have done 26 or 27's, but they wouldn't have buttoned.

heres the measurements i got from luisviaroma (sorry for the typo) for the Dior 21cm japn denim

waist 28 measures

Waist - 36cm

Rise - 21cm

Hem - 19cm

Inseam - 91cm

Length across thigh - 21cm

Length across knee - 19cm

The measurements of this item in size 29 are:

Waist - 38cm

Rise - 21cm

Hem - 19cm

Inseam - 94cm

Length across thigh - 22cm

Length across knee - 20cm

if it really is 20-22 cm across the freakin thigh then i think i will have problem fitting into them initially and i am not sure whether they will stretch to a 26cm instead

anyone know if the measurements are true? or is there a misunderstading as to which part of the jeans the thigh part was measued from

anyone know if the measurements are true? or is there a misunderstading as to which part of the jeans the thigh part was measued from

on sz 31's the thigh measures 29cm across right under the crotch (=widest part), so I doubt that 2 sizes smaller would be that much narrower. seems to me like they measured it above the knee or in the middle of the thigh, not the widest part. not sure which one youre looking for though?

on sz 31's the thigh measures 29cm across right under the crotch (=widest part), so I doubt that 2 sizes smaller would be that much narrower. seems to me like they measured it above the knee or in the middle of the thigh, not the widest part. not sure which one youre looking for though?

My size 30s measure about 27cm, so you're right they definately got it wrong.

Hmmm...I guess this is the best thread for this

I want to buy a pair of Levi's. I would prefer to not buy them dry, so either pre-washed or single rinse would be best. I know very little about Levi's, but here's the cut I'd like:

- Low rise

- Straight leg

- Slim/relaxed fit

Fit looking something like a Nudie Ralf or APC Rescue, but ideally with a lower rise than the Rescue and Ralf.

Who can help?

Hmmm...I guess this is the best thread for this

I want to buy a pair of Levi's. I would prefer to not buy them dry, so either pre-washed or single rinse would be best. I know very little about Levi's, but here's the cut I'd like:

- Low rise

- Straight leg

- Slim/relaxed fit

Fit looking something like a Nudie Ralf or APC Rescue, but ideally with a lower rise than the Rescue and Ralf.

Who can help?

Studio D'Artisan SD-103

i guess this is the best thread to ask this question....

what is the best cut that fits good and looks good on a guy with a apple shaped(the cest are bigger than the hips down) and a guy with a big/mascular thigh? i'm not looking for a particular brand. i'm just looking for a specific cut of jeans

Any help on that Levi's question?

If you're looking for something similar to Ralfs then check out 527's or Skinner's. Both have a low rise and a boot cut. If you're looking for something similar to Rescues then check out 559's. While they aren't low rise, they are straight cut all the way down with a leg opening that's about 8.5 inches.