How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

sven is looser all around than jim. it's still slim but the jim is slimmer in the thigh, knee and hem.

question: which has a tighter fight, the New Standards or the Even Stevens?

I would think that New Standards are tighter depending on how thye're sized. The Even Stevens are cut straight like the Ralfs without the bootcut I believe, while New Standards taper from the knee to the hem.

No. The ES is a RR above the knee and a SJ below the knee, pretty much.

Chronoaug is correct in that the ES fits like the RR above the knee, except that it has a lower yoke so the pockets sit very low. Below the knee it does taper to a smaller leg opening than the SJ. They also fit a bigger than other Nudie cuts. For example, I wear a 28 in RR and SJ, but 27 in ES.

You can see all the fit details at www.contextclothing.com.

Ok since no stores around me sell crate james third jeans I have no reference to how they fit. Instead I'll just post my measurements and ask you guys for your best opinions on what size I should get.

Natural wasit: 29.5"

Thigh: 17"

Knee: 13"

And I want them to fit like these:

416228529_4eef3eb6de_d.jpg

416228694_e56d2b5a98_d.jpg

pm me please.

Check the barneys website. They had them when i was in the store a few months ago and i remember seeing them on the site awhile back.

how the rise compared to your doirs?

I don't remember, I think they felt kindda low, like Deisel Zathans or something like that... I put them on and looked at the mirror and didn't go like "shit, these are dope"...

Check the barneys website. They had them when i was in the store a few months ago and i remember seeing them on the site awhile back.

don't you find the pictures on the Barney's website to be horrible? i think all the jeans look so unflattering on the models.