How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

good pick up man, cause I've seen a modern 501 stf there. its rare, but it has selvedge for only 98$ I rarely seem to find my size though always real big sizes. It's one of those thing that they never seem to even knew existed whenever I ask an employee. they just kinda shrug me off till I leave.

Yah i discussed these in the Modern 501 thread..I figured these were the same as those, except w/o selvage, but turns out those fit like STF (i think?) and these are like the 47 LVC.

Compared to my 30x32 STF, these fit about the same in thighs..so obviously these run smaller.

Guest declasse

here's my ESOD 1.5 months 2 washes already. 6'1" about 190lb size is 34 x 34. the fit is good for people with bigger thighs for a slim look but not tight feel.

dscn1599bg4.th.jpg

dscn1598ff1.th.jpg

fucking too excited to buy one... didnt even lurked around rakuten thought they were out of stock at earthmarket... jesus had to settle for the 2's... maybe next week ill get 1's...

I don't think you can buy a No1. in 2000 cut from any of the overseas selling rakutens. Anyway, I'm not going to shell out the equivalent price for a pair of natural indigo SCs to get a pair of Evis jeans with machine painted diacocks. I'll save up and hit up a proxy to arrange handpainted ones for me. ;)

the no.2 2000 i got were handpainted man( as far as i can see im not sure thoug but they look like theyre hand painted on..). ill post pic soon

oh shit yeah your right they were silkscreened in.... yeah i just inspected it really carefully... can see the silkscreen mark on the edge of the gulls...

I don't know if they ship outside japan or if you need a proxy, but they have them here:

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/threelove/1014944/1014951/1015014/

I wouldn't be so concerned with the handpainted diacocks...they wear off in a matter of weeks anyway.

yeah saw those on there too yer right and a point there hahaha no need for the handpainted ones.. no1. 2000 cut will do... wise man we have here..