How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

an update on my s5000BKs (size 28, sized down 2 from 30)...

i washed them twice in hot water, and hung dry in the sun today. the inseam shrunk about 2.5 inches, and everywhere else shrunk probably an inch or so.

i tried them on when wet this morning to stretch the waist a little, so by the time they were dry this afternoon, they werent particularly painful at all to get on. mind you, my thumb and forefinger are still fucking killing me from the efforts in getting them on this morning. theres a dent in my thumb, and a bruise starting to emerge. the things we endure for denim.... :eek:

they fit brilliantly, i couldnt be much happier when them.

initially i was a little unsure about the back rise (1/2 an inch or 1 inch higher would probably be ideal for me, so i could wear them both sagged and near my natural waist), but they have already stretched out nicely in the first hour or so of wear.

here's the pics, with and without flash. they are worn exactly on my hips.

there's some nipple and underwear sneak peeks for all you raunchy folks, get into it!

S5000BKpostsoaknoflash.jpg

S5000BKpostsoakflash.jpg

my 5507xx are a 30. my 'true waist' is probably more like a 31 or so, but ive been wearing size 30 jeans for about 4 or 5 years....30 is my normal size.

bear in mind i have the old zip-fly one wash 5507xx.

read the samurai thread....its convoluted, but youll find some info that will help you out.

i think he just needs to wear them about an inch lower, which may happen naturally as they stretch.

i think they might have been hemmed just a bit too short, though. they are borderline too short right now, and they will get even shorter as creases form...

I'd say they aren't uncomfortable right now. There's supposed to be some discomfort intially right? This is my first pair of "quality" raw denim. Not used to wearing starched jeans.

You think they were hemmed too short? Oops =\ One of the Self Edge guys helped decide how much to hem.

I'd say they aren't uncomfortable right now. There's supposed to be some discomfort intially right? This is my first pair of "quality" raw denim. Not used to wearing starched jeans.

You think they were hemmed too short? Oops =\ One of the Self Edge guys helped decide how much to hem.

Those still need to be soaked though, don't they? Are Skulls sanforized? I forget.