Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

yea, those little leather details are sweet.

i finally replaced my button. man, that was a pain in the ass and it's not pretty, but it works. good thing i got like 20 of every piece of hardware because i bent a good handful of nails.

progress-wise, mine are still kinda slow going and not worth takings pics of, but the hotter months are coming and i'll be busting my ass more in the studio. i can't get myself to wear any other jeans because they fit so perfectly. more people need to try cougars.

It's RAKER 28x32

Hi Boom. Thanks, are they your Rakers? I check that Thai forum every now and then....can't read anything but click on the pictures to stalk the faded jeans, haha.

Hi Boom. Thanks, are they your Rakers? I check that Thai forum every now and then....can't read anything but click on the pictures to stalk the faded jeans, haha.

nope ande but I want everyone to know that it's raker ^^, wear by 4122 for 300 days just washed.

my cougars (sanforized cone mills yellow line, worn pretty much every other day for a year and a half) are lookin real nice after a rain soak on fri

gonna hold off on a wash for now - probably until i have to take them in for crotch repairs, which is hopefully a ways off

and i def need to lose some weight - theyve been fittin 2 tite for a while now, altho its helpin the fadez

i currently rock them top button undone which i hide with a canvas belt

fatazz status

:(

big up tho, ande

so this came in the mail. behind it is an original ande whall graphic tee as well... which ironically has no graphics. :]

charity-8.jpg

i need more blank white tees in my life..

how does the shirt fit? details, what kind of cotton? blend??

Ande, will you ever use that denim in your line? It looks fantastic.

Hey Raoul and other cats. I would love to use that AI denim one day, it's amazing stuff. There is a fairly low minimum to purchase some, but the cost per meter is quite high due to the nature of manufacturing, dying techniques etc, so can't really afford to import any at present. The end product comes out fairly expensive too. One day hopefully.

Have had my eye on this really nice 13.5oz denim, Zimbabwe cotton. Just kicking around ideas for a more basic version of the jeans, lower priced, so that there is a couple of options available. It's always cool to have different denim available too.

Had a few e-mails about the jackets also. The trucker jacket is nearly there, after testing the cut about twenty times it's definitely getting closer to reality.

Hey Raoul and other cats. I would love to use that AI denim one day, it's amazing stuff. There is a fairly low minimum to purchase some, but the cost per meter is quite high due to the nature of manufacturing, dying techniques etc, so can't really afford to import any at present. The end product comes out fairly expensive too. One day hopefully.

Ande, is there any chance that you could run a little preorder, such that you meet the minimum purchase requirement and the interested participants front the cash for you? I understand AI denim is quite expensive and I'd be willing to pay. I'm sure there are some others out there that would take the plunge as well.

Ande, is there any chance that you could run a little preorder, such that you meet the minimum purchase requirement and the interested participants front the cash for you? I understand AI denim is quite expensive and I'd be willing to pay. I'm sure there are some others out there that would take the plunge as well.

with the AI-denim you are look at around $500USD... i donno how many people is willing to put down that much for the pre-order....

Have had my eye on this really nice 13.5oz denim, Zimbabwe cotton. Just kicking around ideas for a more basic version of the jeans, lower priced, so that there is a couple of options available. It's always cool to have different denim available too.

Had a few e-mails about the jackets also. The trucker jacket is nearly there, after testing the cut about twenty times it's definitely getting closer to reality.

fuck yes zimbabwe cotton so i don't need to seek out another pair of prps.

my grifters are coming along nicely

new to AW but what size should i be getting for rakers if i wear 26 in APC NC and 27 in DH19cm? Those fit me perfectly. Also are the sizing on blacks and indigos any different? My DH measurements are very, very similar to a size 30 rakers.