Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

lame

img1248v.jpg

Pen leak? That doesn't look too bad. Did it leak through the denim too?

I have a hole in my pocket bag. The chambray looks real nice, but it's not as durable as the canvas.

I'm currently patching a small hole on the knee of my Slackers. It's taken me forever though because I can't sew for shit. I'll post a pic once I finish it (hopefully this weekend. Yeah, I'm that slow)

+rep noodle. I want a miner now. seems similar to a 501 fit except with a nice taper. Please get more shots :)

I'm having that same conversation with aleopold right now. The miner is alot like a 501. Except the 501 has more of a bootcut.

Fincarelli, good looking jacket! I would be one happy camper if you would post some fit pics too...

I posted a few around sufu in this thread and waywt, but here's a few more. These were taken a few weeks apart last fall not long after the jacket was made available on the web, early Oct I think. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the first one to place an order; I had been checking his site at least twice a day in eager anticipation of it's availability. It did not disappoint.

For reference I am roughly 6'4'' and 200 lbs, and this is a Medium. I can get a couple shirts and a sweater under this thing, but for like a big hoodie I would have needed a large for sure. Pay attention to the waist measurement too when ordering, seriously; this thing is tapered.

parisandamsterdamoct152.jpg

p9090060.jpg

Fincarelli what boots are those? They look like red wings. That jacket is top notch.
I'm probably wrong, but they look like 8130D's

Thank you. And yes, my boots are indeed Red Wing 8130s. I would totally get these or one of the other colorways if you are thinking about it. They are totally well made, comfortable out of the box, and they can be had cheap. I stacked a coupon code with the new customer discount @ Shoebuy and got them for less than $170.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...