Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

the greys fade to a kind of redish brown colour???....i can see abit on mine near the knees.....its a strange colour.......overall though, the greys and browns wont get awsome contrast fades though....more a vintage kind of fade,....which i dont mind.....there not indigo are they!

Yeah they do fade to a weird reddish brown. I almost bought a pair but they were a little too tight for me. But who knows, maybe I'll lose some weight so I can fit.

they look loose but in some area's they feel tighter... really happy they are slim but relaxed at the same time, remember that these are a tagged 31 = 32, my indigo's are a tag 30 = 32 and my next pair of skulls will be a tag 29

i have two pairs of samurai's in tg 28 and one in 29 if that helps in anyway

Crazy color on those chambo, but they definitely look better in your pics than they did before.

On another note, when the hell is Skull going to start production again?(if at all) I really need a new pair of 5507xx in my life.

My skulls seem less dark blue than how they were brand new

Does the indigo just turn a less dark after about a month wear??

Also how will i go about stitching my left pocket?? half of it is already out..

and can u "retouch" by stitching the cross dagger in the back if it starts fading away?

have you ever looked in this thread yet?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=3526