Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Anybody have any pics of some faded Black 5010s? I'm thinking those will be my next purchase...

Unless someone can refer a slightly slimmer cut jean; but I love my skulls right now, just seem a little baggy around the knees, etc. Going to size down one more on these blacks if I do decide to get them

Just saying, skull jeans are somewhat sanforized, and not completely so like other pairs. That's why there is a one-wash version, and that's why they start with tagged size +1 and a long length. If you look at the o/w measurements, the waist is the same as the tagged size, and the length is 35.5..

personally i think the rise on my skull 5010xx is quite high compaired to what im used to. mainly nudie thins and kims. i allways thought that with skulls there sizing was pretty bang on.....ie, go with true to waist size....ie mmeasure your waist with a tape measure and go with that.:)

also chambo, do you find you suffer with leg twist action with the skulls....my right leg wont stop twisting around, no matter what i do:mad:....i think it might be something to do with the twill of the denim......if you look at all the pics at the store aswell it seems alot come like it off the bat.