Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

i have the grey's. but i got my true size so they're not exactly tight on me. the fade has a tan/brownish tint to it. seriously, it's brown. i'll try and get some pictures up.

Huh. Sounds interesting - I'd love to see pics of how they're breaking in. Is the break-in style noticeably different from normal indigo break-in?

We released new item today!

LINDA Bootscut

This is the boots cut version of LINDA.

LINDA Bootscut will make you look slimmer and longer legs by the low rise & natural flare.

of course this is unisex.

-warp and woof 7x6 14oz denim (same as LINDA,5010XX and etc)

-Red cow leather patch

-Red pisname (The US model changes into the cross.)

-Button fly

-curved belt

-crotch about 19cm (with belt)

-color indigo

-size 00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

-we have one-wash and non-wash(RAW):)

BB045.jpg

BB045_02.jpg

Linda Bootscut used selvage despite the flare style.

BB045_03.jpg

BB045_04.jpg

Yay my Lindas finally came after some UPS trouble. I ordered a 3 and they're SUPER tight at the waist. I could only get the first two buttons up from the bottom. I'm hoping they stretch enough where I can wear them *crosses fingers*

ditto. do you know if DB is going to be getting any other japanese brands besides canes, say maybe... skulls? i bet they would sell well here.

no word honestly. i would love to get skulls in store but i doubt it will be occurring unfortunately .

got a pair from freshtakk in the supermarket. 5507, 32 wasit, freaking love em! I thought they would be too big, since he said they stretched way past 32. But they sit lower on the hips, and it's just about perfect for me! The denim is really nice, it's like a lighter weight version of the Sammy s5000vx. Light enough that these will probably get me through summer, while my sammies will be reserved for rare cold nights.

I really love the fit, it's fitted in the thighs but the legs stack nicely. the honeycomb creases are already forming solid after 2 days wear, but it's soft enough that I might bust out some starch in a couple days. Love these though!

Here are my Lindas. Well worth the wait and trouble with the UPS. They're still super tight in the waist, but I've only worn them for a day. I hope they stretch out. How do people with big asses fit into these? I have a pretty small ass and even I felt they were way tight in the back.

linda_front_1day.jpg

linda_side_1day.jpg

linda_back_1day.jpg

The cuffs are ridiculously big, but I don't know what I should do with them. I'm not a big fan of super stacking.

linda_front_1day.jpg

The cuffs are ridiculously big, but I don't know what I should do with them. I'm not a big fan of super stacking.

Well, since they're made out of fabric, I expect you'll be able to hem them...

Also, they look good on you, not obviously too tight, and they will certainly stretch more than they have after only a day of wear.

i agree, they look pretty nice.
you pull off the high cuffs

Thanks guys. I'm pretty tall, so the amount of cuffing I had to do surprised me. They're starting to grow on me though. I'm holding off hemming because I don't know how much the length will shrink when I eventually get to soaking them.

Here are my Lindas. Well worth the wait and trouble with the UPS. They're still super tight in the waist, but I've only worn them for a day. I hope they stretch out. How do people with big asses fit into these? I have a pretty small ass and even I felt they were way tight in the back.

those look good stick with them. don't worry you never bugged me at all about them. we are almost out of the lindas already so you did the right thing :)

5010XX gray, size 28. The waist is still pretty tight but it's becoming comfortable.

(the sweater is also by Skull)

I'm going to order both of those sorry, but they are dope

How's the fit on that sweater?I normally size up one with Japanese brands - good idea here?

I have the size 40, which is technically their large. It fits me perfectly, although the sleeves are a bit short; I just have to push them up a bit so they don't ridiculous. In the t-shirts I fit best in the size 38 (medium).