Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Here's a horrible pic to show the fit of my 5010xx 6x6 sz.31. Definitely could've sized down a size comfortably, and maybe down to 29 for the sufu-stretch-to-fit.

Im happy, just hope they dont stretch.(i'm 5'11.5" 145 lbs)

2mg156q.jpg

picked my 5010xx's up yesterday from Blackbird (thanks alot Ruach). love them. i did some measuring and comparing and its very similar to Dior 19cm fit and measurement-wise. But i love how thick and slubby they are...which was what the Diors were missing.

i slouch my pants a bit...as you can tell.

excuse the slight nipping...its cold in my apt

and this was from WAYWT last night.

Those fit really well. How did you size those? I'm gonna head out to BiG in the next few days and pick up a pair of these or Somets and don't wanna end up having sizing remorse.

I paid about $70 in customs/duty/taxes. (Norway) :(

Oh! yes. threepwood-san!

Customs is too high:eek:

unbelievable!!:(

^Fmbh, what size are those in the indigo, and what size you you normally wear in other brands (APC New Strd., for example)?

Thanks,

Those fit really well. How did you size those? I'm gonna head out to BiG in the next few days and pick up a pair of these or Somets and don't wanna end up having sizing remorse.

oops sorry about the late reply...forgot to check this thread.

i got a size 31 in these...they fit PERFECTLY right now so ive been wearing a belt to keep it from stretching awhole lot... now as for New Standards, i usually wear 28-29 i think... like my Diors are 30's but theyre slightly loose on me now.

the skulls havent stretched as much as i thought btu then again its one wash so i wouldnt expect it to stretch too much.

and today...my balls got pinched by the denim and it hurt :[

Anyone have these and a pair of PBJs and can comment on the differences and similarities fit wise? They seem pretty similar and i was wondering what people thought about the to comparatively. I like my PBJs but these skulls look good on everyone.

i have both

from the knee up theyre pretty similar

knee down, the pbjs are wayyyy bigger

pbjs are a tru straight leg while the skulls slightly taper

but i got my pbjs tapered to a 7 3/4... now they fit almost exactly like my skulls

im a size 32 btw

nooooooooooooooo!

i waited till i got back from south by southwest to see if i have enough money for some 6x6 size 31 one-wash..

i have plenty of money but BiG sold out of 31 i guess. :( i sent shinichi a message, but do i have any other options? the ones at selfedge aren't 6x6.

https://own-magazine.com/store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=17&products_id=327

i have both

from the knee up theyre pretty similar

knee down, the pbjs are wayyyy bigger

pbjs are a tru straight leg while the skulls slightly taper

but i got my pbjs tapered to a 7 3/4... now they fit almost exactly like my skulls

im a size 32 btw

I was wondering basically the same thing...

Are you a size 32 in both the PBJ and Skull? Both the same snuggness in the ass?

i have a 32 in pbjs and 31 in skulls, but 32 in skulls would have been a better fit, i think.

So I cant say if theyre exactly the same, but from extremely complicated mathematical eqquations, and guessing, I'd say they're pretty damn similar.

I was mainly concerned in the crotch area. The PBJs have a lot of fabric right in that whole area which makes it a little awkward sometimes. Are the front and rear rises the same? Anyone have an opinion on which one is more comfortable. I like my pbjs, but the skulls are looking good too

Guest vgnome

Just picked up a pair of 5010xx one-wash indigos with the X-tab. (That was an awesome design decision, by the way.) Love 'em.

5010ifront.jpg5010iback.jpg

Size 31

Here's my 31 grays for comparison:

graycomparison.jpg

The indigos are definitely a tad looser in the legs than grays (and a ton longer), but i wouldn't say it's enough to have sized down. I also have some vertical rider denim/leather shoes on the way from them.. seriously looking forward to those. Skull is rocking lately.