Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Shinichi informed me that the 5010xx 6x6 in 31 are out for a few months, but not in one wash...are the one washes still somewhat stiff? I could care less if the sheen is gone.

Oh shit, hell yeah. THANKS!

From BiG:

Additions are S50-10XX 6x6(raw), Maureen(one-wash), Multi Stripe Tee, V-neck, Sweater, Chambray Button Shirts, Reversible Stripe Sweaters, and music CD's by Michiaki Tanaka produced by Skull owner Hiroshi Yamasaki.

So perhaps you can orders the raw's from BiG.

How should I go about getting these in the US? I want the one wash 6x6, with the tabs or the x. Selfedge doesn't have the 6x6, and Judging from the pictures on BiG, they just removed the tags. I'm gonna call them today and make sure. A bunch of people have asked how much it is to order direct, but noone has really given an estimate.. the 70 dollars custom fees scares me. and yes, i DID read the entire thread, sorry if i somehow missed this.

P.S

shipping fee for a pair of Jeans

different for each country area..

North America & Austraria 2400-2800yen

Europe 2800-3250yen

Asia 1800-2100yen

we use EMS(Express mail service of japan post)

this method is safety and cheaper than where on japan:)ZZzzzzzz....

The jeans are 20,790yen.

whoa, is this true? people have been charged $70 for customs?

I remember one guy got charged 68, but I don't know what country he is in. I think the majority of people haven't had any problems though. I ordered my pair from fabfour last week, but they said they wouldn't ship out until early this week. So I guess I'll see what happens when it arrives here in the US.

If you live in Canada, you will be charged an additional 18% on top of your local gst and pst and a $5 handling fee, and probably a higher shipping rate. I don't feel like crunching the numbers right now, but you can figure it out yourself. If you order from BiG or SE or BB, then it will be local taxes + $5 handling fee if they ship by USPS.

If you live in Canada, you will be charged an additional 18% on top of your local gst and pst and a $5 handling fee, and probably a higher shipping rate. I don't feel like crunching the numbers right now, but you can figure it out yourself. If you order from BiG or SE or BB, then it will be local taxes + $5 handling fee if they ship by USPS.

This is exactly what i've actually heard from quite a few people.

We ship everything for free and use USPS EMS Express Mail for our international shipments, it's really quick and i can say that almost NEVER has anybody been charged customs with our product that i know of.

Do they make size 36 in 5507?

No, they only go up to 34, same goes for the 5010..

I remember one guy got charged 68:)

His country is one of Northern Europe.

Sweden , Finland or Norway.

Their country's customs are verrrrrrrry expensive:(

I remember one guy got charged 68, but I don't know what country he is in. I think the majority of people haven't had any problems though. I ordered my pair from fabfour last week, but they said they wouldn't ship out until early this week. So I guess I'll see what happens when it arrives here in the US.

picked my 5010xx's up yesterday from Blackbird (thanks alot Ruach). love them. i did some measuring and comparing and its very similar to Dior 19cm fit and measurement-wise. But i love how thick and slubby they are...which was what the Diors were missing.

skull2.jpg

i slouch my pants a bit...as you can tell.

skull1.jpg

excuse the slight nipping...its cold in my apt

31307.jpg

and this was from WAYWT last night.