Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

That looks so cool. I can't resist that red tag. Can you message me the proxy service you use? I think skulls might be my favorite brand along with Momo and I NEEED that red tag.

are u sucking ur stomach in, because i can see a gap between the waist and ur stomach? they look big, but think of it this way, u should be able to button every button but the top button with ease, the top one should take a ton of pulling and maybe a belt.

Actually all of them took a ton of squeezing and pulling to get done up,

the top was the easiest, the first time i put them on it was impossible to get any of the other ones done up

seriously there's no gap i'm not sucking in, its extremely tight lol

they look like they are 2 sizes too big?

No. There is no SuFu rule that your jeans must cut-off circulation to your nuts (although, that is frequently how jeans are sized here). They look good to me!

are u sucking ur stomach in, because i can see a gap between the waist and ur stomach?

The top of a pair of Skulls often rolls away from the body because of the position of the top button.

edit: hard to tell if that the case here though.

Ok thanks guys haha

I'll be keeping them then- what are some basics I should know about these?

Sanforized so would it be beneficial to hot soak? How much excess do you guys usually hem off? I won't cut too much off I'll just stack them

Is there any downside to NOT soaking them and just seeing how they develop on their own? or is setting the creases in very important? and yeah i might just not hem mine i think it looks alright

for shoes I usually wear nike sb dunks and I just ordered these

nikesbstefanjanoskiwhit.jpg

i'm not into white shoes, but those are pretty fuckin' sweet frzn...

here's a random shot of my skulls, finally beginning to show a bit of lighter color on the lap and thighs.

sitting at a funny angle makes those whiskers look really deep, they're not quite that pronounced when standing normally.

4689975876_a79ae494c3.jpg

Hi there!

it's been a while!

we went to LA last month with my skull "Ebony Black Johny".

DSCF2205.jpg

Manhattan Beach with me:D

DSC4944.jpg

Dodger Stadium

match between Dodgers and San Diego Padres.

the game was very exciting, but the temperatures of that evening gave us severe cold.

we were called in the bottom of the fifth inning:(

DSC5425.jpg

Chinese Theater

I heard the LA police department caught him and other heroes at a later date:eek:

Man, how are you ? they should've never let you go...

Fine, thanks!

I met Fabdour's boss last week.

He is fine, too:D

originally, we are friends.

I will visit to his new atelier next time;)

Aho, I will try. I still owe you pictures of the Whisky Cat jeans. First impression of the denim is that they aren't at all slubby. They are a much tighter weave than the 5010's I've got . They are very dark and seem as if they are built to last much more so than the 5010. Unfortunately, they aren't going to be put in rotation soon, as I am currently wearing LVC 1971's for regular wear and some Edo Ai bucklebacks for gardening and lawn duty. I'll work on some better pics, as I just finally got a cheap digital camera.