Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

hey guys need some advice :P

I wore my 5010xx for abt 2 months then stopped (hot summer!)

I've always felt that my leg opening and calve area could be a bit slimmer, should I do a hot soak? Theres a tiny bit of combs and whiskers coming along and I'm scared it might just shift the creases, giving TWO sets of combs and whiskers eew? Would this be a problem?

I've always felt that my leg opening and calve area could be a bit slimmer, should I do a hot soak? Theres a tiny bit of combs and whiskers coming along and I'm scared it might just shift the creases, giving TWO sets of combs and whiskers eew? Would this be a problem?

If you've never done any kind of soak on these before, the inseam can shrink up to about an inch, which will probably move your creases.

5010xx denim barely shrinks i think....did u already do a hot soak when you first got them?

If you regularly wash Skulls in hot water, they will continue to shrink just a bit each time -- it's really just the denim weave tightening up, creating the illusion of a slimmer jean.

However, I do believe all Skull denim is sanforized (at least, the 5010XX is.) You needn't worry about any creases shifting a major amount.

nope, I have not hot soaked them yet... I guess I should give them a hot soak then

what exactly is the process?

Do I just fill a tub with hot water then let it do its thing inside out? Do I have to replace the water with hot water as it cools or just initially hot is fine? 15 mins good enough?

the new shipment of 5010's and 5507's are partially sanforized so according to BIG expect about 3-4% shrinkage so depending on which batch you got them from you may want to give them a soak.

Awful pic I know, but how does the fit look on these 5010XXs? There's probably a half inch of room on the waist, and I haven't soaked them yet. Should I try a hot soak, or attempt to sell/swap them on the forums for a smaller size? I'm a TTS 31, and these are a 31 (the "new" cut) for reference:

img3054d.jpg

going to use ranon and tg as inspiration on these...

4774776874_b098849a83_z.jpg

4774139019_509ba2d77c_z.jpg

4774777146_9315a5edb4_z.jpg[/img]

need to get my ass in gear and wear these more..

is it just me or is that pair from the new batch? you bought them some months ago in japan, right?

I bought them in January in Japan at Hinoya. judging by the hairiness of the denim i'd say they're the texas cotton version, but im really not sure I guess. (i've nothing to compare them to, never seen or worn another pair of skulls!)

Guest I LOVE LFC
i sized down one and i can only button up 3/5 buttons on the jeans. sell? or should i try to stretch them out so that they fit?

I really don't get how or why people SDO on one of the slimmest cuts out.