Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I think people are hesitant because of the new cotton, too, so they're not exactly flying off the shelves. Has anyone bought a pair with the new cotton, yet? Thoughts?

I think people are hesitant because of the new cotton, too, so they're not exactly flying off the shelves. Has anyone bought a pair with the new cotton, yet? Thoughts?

I'm not surprised that they're not selling fantastic. Personally I think (and probably others too) that the reason you bought a pair of 5010xxs was for the texas cotton, and the cut. It's markedly harder to justify a purchase with only half of the original reasons.

I'm not surprised that they're not selling fantastic. Personally I think (and probably others too) that the reason you bought a pair of 5010xxs was for the texas cotton, and the cut. It's markedly harder to justify a purchase with only half of the original reasons.

i thought the fit runs larger too. stupid question but does that just mean the overall sizing of the jeans is just bigger or that the fit itself has actually changed?

i thought the fit runs larger too. stupid question but does that just mean the overall sizing of the jeans is just bigger or that the fit itself has actually changed?

Missing the point. The cut remains unchanged (which is good), but the denim has changed (how can any new denim be better than that texas denim??).

are they still using the same 100% cotton for the stitching?

Why would they? Assuming the status quo is a fairly safe bet in this respect, I imagine.

I dont know what the new denim is like... but i like the old denim...

I have some stock of the old texa 5010xx 6x6 in size 31s and 32s. Brand New)$270 each. ( these will not be listed on supermarket)

Pm me if you are interested in a pair of deadstock skulls.

EDIT: all sold, unbelievable...... It took less than 6 hours.... thanks guys!! i will send the skulls out to you on thursday.

just my 5 cents - a friend of mine got a pair in the new denim - it feels kind of "papery" if that makes sense. The "original" one was def. nicer with a richer texture

Shoque - if you're reading this I sure hope you're wearing you know what instead of these Skulls...