Workshirts

gimmegimme

hahaha, i guess i don't really know, just whatever info anyone had on it. i noticed the same about the pens, they only fit if you use a skinny pen and put it through the little hole thing.

You should thank whoever got that for you. A hell of a gift.

I received a week or so ago that new KTH indigo on indigo shirt. Love it. I think the fabric will crock really well. Oh and it fits larger pens. I have a short fat fountain tip that fits in the little pocket.

waywt71420102.jpg

^what do you need clarification? i have the same shirt. that pocket is for pens, but it seems pens don't fit into it when i use mine.

most workmen wouldn't carry a pen... they'd carry a pencil. so I bet a pencil fits perfectly....

I received a week or so ago that new KTH indigo on indigo shirt. Love it. I think the fabric will crock really well. Oh and it fits larger pens. I have a short fat fountain tip that fits in the little pocket.

waywt71420102.jpg

Nice shirt....it's making me really get anxious for when the polka dot shirt will be ready.

oh yeah, definitely have multiple times. he (my uncle) is always finding great rrl stuff (jawnz, shirts, pants, etc.) at the ralph lauren outlet stores or something, and he knows i like chambrays so he's always keeping an eye out for me. couldn't ask for much more from him, he's awesome.

that kth shirt looks real nice switch, and the whole outfit flows really nicely. +rep.

That KTH shirt is dope. Aleopold - very nice chambray!

My McCoy Wabash...

332a225b.jpg

I'm looking forward to the eworkers polka dot too...

Hey!!!! You could at least wait until the next page to steal all my glory.

Nice shirt by the way. I like how the resist barely shows through on your arm cuffs.

Cross-post with LVC thread.

Roy6 took some photos of the original Levi\'s duck pullover in SF. HEre are his photos, plus shots of the current repro. It's one of my favourite LVC pieces - on sale at Cinch in London at the moment, down to £100 or so I think.

A mom-mulleted mid-western looking lady in a knock-off Tommy Hillfiger blouse and Kirkland jeans eyed me suspiciously and edged away.

The repro of this cotton duck popover was the best piece in the last LVC season, I think. PaulT has one, maybe he'll repost his pictures of it (flat and fit pic please, Paul:) ).

]4797426357_6fd4567559_o.jpg

Longshot.jpg

4798056460_a374efdf08_o.jpg

label.jpg

4798056502_23273f7aff_o.jpg

placket.jpg

4798056558_eecaa8877d_o.jpg

rivet.jpg

Paul, that is such a lovely shirt! Do you wear yours a lot? It always struck me as more of a pop-over jacket than a shirt...

Hey!!!! You could at least wait until the next page to steal all my glory.

Nice shirt by the way. I like how the resist barely shows through on your arm cuffs.

No one can steal glory from the workshirt king - man you have a sweet collection!

Since I'm wearing it today, here's a pic of my Denime striped workshirt - picked up from the Denime store in Tokyo in '06 or '07...

d03ffeed.jpg

Not a big fan of urban outfitters, their styles and cuts are on point but their quality is crap. They used the lightest cottons which fall apart and lose all of their attraction in a matter of washes.

UrbanOutfitters is offering a polkadot wabash workshirt for $54. It's an okay shirt, but they'll probably be offered for around $20 during a future sale.

Salt Valley Polka Dot Workshirt

Is it actually indigo dyed? I don't see that shirt being made with the "resist" technique for under $150. The fabric is too expensive.

Don't fuckin tempt me man. I saw that he has that brown salt n pepper shirt for sale and I totally want it.