Becks23

Raw for Women

3,135 posts in this topic

Yeah, those Take 5 jeans look great and the price is good too. Check the plaid pocket bags!

product424-5494_7.jpg

^ thanks guys. but i still need hem coz stacks makes me looks short

yup. love the detail too and i think the fabric is awesome.

I wouldn't hem. These are just minor stacks and you could also wear nice cuffs with that rainbow selvage.

I got my flatheads fixed!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited right now. The crotch is repaired and reinforced. Feels like I just got a brand new pair of jeans.

tumblr_lqh117baef1qza3uso1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1314378641&Signature=Nv7ng9Kl6OF26E%2BEolNBzog2XR0%3D

sorry for the shitty pic

I want to get some tapered, but not super skinny jeans with a bit of stretch (I usually wear apc ps, but I bought the stretch ps in 24 and they were way too big). Thinking of getting these from Baldwin, called "The Ten":

TheTen.jpg

TheTen_Front.jpg

I don't know much about Baldwin, but I really want a lighter weight selvedge for summer. Anybody have these, or heard anything? Alternatively, could I do better for around the same price? I have to buy online because I'm in Melbourne and we have nothing!

Out of Missouri I think. I heard they wanted some space at an upcoming market event here in mpls. If they have a booth or something I'll try to get some pictures. I want to see their stuff in person anyway.

do they have women's cut now? they look like a good fit, share updates!

yes. now they have skinny jeans for both men and women.

I'm sorry. If my english isn't good. but I try to use it in correct way.

6097747123_89a24215c1_z.jpg

exteeng<3 and I.

Her Balders, my 3sixteen+.

FH swag cooking dream team if I had been wearing my Balders too. ;)

haha cool cookin pic! wish the threesixteen back pockets were smaller. they look great otherwise. opted for some SDA womens jeans for my girl. will post pic's when they come back from hem at BiG

So I am looking to get my girlfriend a pair of raws. She really likes the pbj 1069 but am wondering if her measurements will work. 31 inch waist 10 inch thighs with a bigger butt, her measurements seem to be in-between sizing, will these jeans work for a skinny but curvy girl, if not is there another model you would suggest with a similar look.

Thanks

if she has a big butt and thighs the jeans will not work for her :(

i suggest the Sling & stone naomis. they have a bit more budge room

So I am looking to get my girlfriend a pair of raws. She really likes the pbj 1069 but am wondering if her measurements will work. 31 inch waist 10 inch thighs with a bigger butt, her measurements seem to be in-between sizing, will these jeans work for a skinny but curvy girl, if not is there another model you would suggest with a similar look.

Thanks

my girlfriend has a pretty big butt and the 3sixteen+ work great on her. The big pockets help, I think. And she got the size 31. Not sure what her thigh measurements are, though.

I like.... big butts and I can not lie,

You other brothers cant deny.

When a girl walks in....

Big or little. Each can be good. Each can be not-so-good.

It's not always about skin tight jeans bud. Too each his or her own. The details on the 701's from Japan were really nice, so I'm stoked to see it's getting put out again.

I'm actually really diggin' that 701 fit for the ladies. Lately, I've been hoping that more girls would start rocking that type of fuller, high-rise cut.

Well, I just spoke to LVC here in SF and they were made in super limited numbers. The 2 stores here in the US. (SF and NY) only got 4 pairs each and they are sold out. No more until at least next year, if ever. Those on Sivletto might be the only ones around.

This is a shame because I wanted my GF to try a pair on, I think they have a very nice silhouette and thank god they aren't jeggings. All they need is a proper hem.

right, cause this is just super sexy huh?

Yes, it is. Wish i had the $$$ to buy my girlfriend a pair.

Anyone have any input on the Studio D'Artisan 703's? Just saw them on Blue in Green and was contemplating, haha.

my girl has them. they're nice. denim is lighter. maybe 12oz. they run small. i really don't know much about girl sizing but she is pretty small and had to get the size 31. altho she does have butt. i think most Japanese denim companies design jeans for stick figures.

***i'll try to post a pic or two later