Raw for Women

Becks23

My girlfriend in her 3sixteens with a little over a month of wear. iPhone pics in bad light. sorry

5682365756_1cf1a2b7d1_z.jpg

5681798837_c50bbf5051_z.jpg

5681797805_a4c7d3cbc0_z.jpg

which ones are these? I had some wicked apc's awhile back and i haven't worn raw in about two years... I've gained some weight so I'm about her body type just a bit taller

Guest rusholmeruffian
My girlfriend in her 3sixteens with a little over a month of wear. iPhone pics in bad light. sorry

5682365756_1cf1a2b7d1_z.jpg

5681798837_c50bbf5051_z.jpg

5681797805_a4c7d3cbc0_z.jpg

Absolutely no need to apologise.

• 2 weeks later...

Klue, those are women's jeans but you're wearing them in the photo and tying your t-shirt like a woman's shirt?

Honest question there.

If you're looking for women's clothes like the SC shirt above Self Edge in SF has lots of SC shirts which are small enough for women, and Flat Head too.

Klue, those are women's jeans but you're wearing them in the photo and tying your t-shirt like a woman's shirt?

Honest question there.

no sir. i am a 180 lb man, that is a 100 lb girl.

Actually, those jeans sell VERY well for women in my store in Richmond, VA. The girls/ women that try them on LOVE them. Our regular selvedge boyfriend 501's don't sell super well, but the few females that pick them up do love them. NO woman has ever asked for raw denim from me in the 2+ years I've managed my store.

Where do you work? I live in Richmond and the only place I knew of that used to sell nice ass jeans was Need and that's where I bought my APC's and got my mom a pair of levis

• 2 weeks later...
no offense but they look kinda too tight

nah. none taken mate. she like them to be similar to her high kai. just better quality. :)

yeah those pbjs are designed like jeggings, and are supposed to be skin tight. they stretch and fade beautifully (:

yeah hoping they would. would br great to see how it turns out.

Funky shoes

thanks. she's just into wings now. jeremy scott etc. those are vivienne westwood x melissa. :)