Raw for Women

Becks23

got the pbjs but i can't get them all the way up because the thighs are too tight. i need them to go up 1-2 more inches! i'm scared they'll rip if i keep trying. should i exchange it for a size 1? or should i try wet stretching or something? will they stretch enough? =x i don't wanna size up and have it end up too loose. how long did it take you ladies to put them on the first time? is it supposed to be his hard? lol

for what it's worth, i've never really seen too-loose pbjs for women. i was in your position and decided to tough it out--they did get wearable eventually, but never comfortable, and i finally admitted to myself they were no fun after a year of doing gymnastics every day trying to get them on. if i had it to do over, i'd exchange them. my two cents

i toughed it out, couldn't move but i think i could get them up all the way (no button though). i slept in them for 2 days and i think i could button them. if you can't get your thighs in now, size one up. even if it's super tight, it'll stretch out to a more comfortable fit

Hi, I'm relatively new here but am looking into getting a pair of raw denim, but my hips are on the wider side. Any advice/recommendations on where to start? Although I do like the sling and stones...

A friend of mine with wider hips has done well with Sling and Stones and the new 3sixteen+. Neither looked painted on. I think she had Samurai Geishas at one point too.

Another lady I knew wore Flat Head F310 and Iron Heart 301, but she liked (relatively) looser straight cuts.

I would agree about Nudie and PBJ and also include N&F and Skull Lindas.

SELA has all of the women's cuts they carry online available to try on.

wanted to post in here before going into the marketplace. but ladies i have a pair of FH f310, tag size 30. shrunk up WAY too much during the initial wash. I threw them in the dryer for about 20 mins and i think that's what killed it. they're more like a sz 25 now. my sister tried them on and they have a very flattering silhouette. pm me if interested!

I exchanged for a size 1...the thighs are still tight but I can at least pull them up all the way now. the waist is too easy to button though = belt :(

I'm 5"1' so I definitely need them hemmed...how do I know how much to take off to have the right amount of stacking?

Also, how do you wear them with boots? If you cuff them, won't it leave a weird crease? Does the shaft of the boots create weird fades?

Guest redchris
First ever post! Nice to be here and thanks for having me.

Moving on: GF's first foray into the world of raw denim. 3sixteen+ 99BSP, size 27, true waist 26", hips (butt?) 35". Thanks to Kiya for his patience with sizing!

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

I so love this thread

7 months; XX-011's

1-4.jpg

'seen those in real life @BiG__ incredibleXgorgeous fadez! got schooled by a chick on proper fading. you ma'am are such a fade artist.... & tnx for the "green tea' tip. i'll def look into that. 'hope Gordon was able to resolve your "hem" situation.

Skull Linda - Size 2 - Maybe 6 months of effective wear

Pre-soak: I lost a bit of weight so they were huge on me with a pretty terrible fit but here are some shots of them

5458361342_eed2420b28.jpg

5486096304_cc27b6fdac.jpg

5457766657_978272b2d6.jpg

(They are hanging on a fence, so please mind the way the bum looks)

5457770961_5b7758097b.jpg

(If anyone from Toronto can recommend a place to get the crotch repaired, I'd appreciate it)

Post-soak: They shrunk back quite a bit and are now nice and tight again... I'll take some fit pictures when we have a nice day here.

5485543837_eeb5d9bfd9.jpg

5485589973_f19fe7a159.jpg

5486165076_15f1df7838.jpg

5485581933_d81af2d854.jpg

So my girlfriend is considering a new pair of denim. She has been looking at the PBJs, 3sixteen+, and APCs. Here are a few shots of her. Can anyone recommend a fit? Because there aren't any denim shops around here. thanks!

of those three, 3sixteen+ are gonna be the best fit for her i think

Guest redchris
Skull Linda - Size 2 - Maybe 6 months of effective wear

Pre-soak: I lost a bit of weight so they were huge on me with a pretty terrible fit but here are some shots of them

5458361342_eed2420b28.jpg

5486096304_cc27b6fdac.jpg

5457766657_978272b2d6.jpg

(They are hanging on a fence, so please mind the way the bum looks)

5457770961_5b7758097b.jpg

(If anyone from Toronto can recommend a place to get the crotch repaired, I'd appreciate it)

Post-soak: They shrunk back quite a bit and are now nice and tight again... I'll take some fit pictures when we have a nice day here.

5485543837_eeb5d9bfd9.jpg

5485589973_f19fe7a159.jpg

5486165076_15f1df7838.jpg

5485581933_d81af2d854.jpg

That 3rd pic down is spooky. Looks like a ghost wearing them.

M.O.A. is this comment too "sexually explicit" ?