Raw for Women

Becks23

I've only seen the jeans on one other person, and she is quite a bit less curvy than the model in the photo. Because of the way the denim stretches, and from all accounts that I've heard from the guys at all 3 SE stores, the jeans fit a wide variety of body shapes very well. You're local, come try em on!

I've only seen the jeans on one other person, and she is quite a bit less curvy than the model in the photo. Because of the way the denim stretches, and from all accounts that I've heard from the guys at all 3 SE stores, the jeans fit a wide variety of body shapes very well. You're local, come try em on!

I would have already if I wasn't 300 miles away right now! Hope you guys don't run out of 27s...

Great looking 3Sixteen! Thinking of copping for my girl, but I live in Sweden and it´s such a hassle to exchange if they don´t fit good! Anyways a ooooood looking pair...

Man i was hoping the 3sixteens were tapered, still looking for a good pair for the lady.

Any suggestions on a good pair of raw/selvage jawnz in the $200 +/- range that will fade and are not N&F or nudie.

Should i just get her APCs and call it quits?

The 3sixteen+ women's jeans are slightly tapered.

hey guys, I'm about to wash my 1 year old PBJs for the first time and currently looking for a new pair to start a rotation. I'm really interested in the studio D'artisan that BiG started carrying. Do you guys know how it fits and how much it would stretch after a while ? Also, I'm sort of not digging the indigo, please tell me its darker than that lol. :)

Can't wait for my first wash!

pbj purple face

womens

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=6526&category_id=108&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

mens

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2351&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Purple Faces for Men: Button Fly, Raw Denim, Shrinks to Size after washing

Purple Faces for Women: Zipper Fly, 95% cotton & 5% polyurethane :mad:, prewashed.

why would they make these differently?

the smallest size for the men's is 28... :confused:

anybody know where i could find a smaller size for men's or something...