Raw for Women

Becks23

Guest redchris
in my country, all guys want to have jeans that look like that. sad i know. :(

More than sad, totally :D

I mean, aren't we talking essentially workwear here, albeit workwear for which we pay ££££££££ to get the details and quality right, then some people want to wear them like jeggings ??

Thankfully in the UK, that look is very passe now (except London which is always out of step).

i've seen men's flat head (3001?), pbj (tvshooter's lovely lady has 005s i think), and iron heart all work on girls.

I was actually looking at the flat head 3001. It is almost identical dimensions to what she needs. Thanks for the reply

update! decided to go with 25s, they were tight as HELL when i tried them on. when i could finally buttons them all the way up, i went to get them hemmed at a place called Rising Sun Denim & Co... terrible service. but here they are!

2jc8o6v.jpg

rhv88k.jpg

actually got them hemmed a bit too long :\ but not much i could do about it now. oh well

that fit is triumphant! for further hemming, i'd suggest denim revival at 7934 w. 3rd st. (between edinburgh and fairfax). i got my iron hearts hemmed there, and i've had them do some repairs for me, too. SELA is also offering hemming services on their vintage union special chainstitching machine for $25

in my country, all guys want to have jeans that look like that. sad i know. :(

hahahaha true to an extent, but fact is alot of em wear them tight knowing the fact the jeans dun suit em.

not a jerk here but, they wear em tight just because many are wearing them so. :) i do like tight jeans myself.

my gf has been wearing her pair of naomis for about a month now and the fit is great. only tailoring she had to do was hemming.

saintkeat, why would she spend that much on a pair of jeans that don't fit properly? with so many choices in denim, it seems weird to pick a pair that would then need to be tailored in order to fit well.

easy.. cos the only pair of raws that would fit her are the smallest pair of ksubi raws. and the constitution of those ksubis are something like 60% cotton, 38% polyester and 2% spandex. and the ksubis cost almost as much as the S&S. so we figured if she could get a pair as close as possible to her measurements (following BiG) then we'll see how it goes from there. she'd only need to take in maybe an inch at most off her waist and abt an inch off the thigh. sounds alright?

we did lots of counter measurements with jeans that fit her and figured the naomi's aren't far off at all.. and we were right. we've got a good tailor too that we've tried with a cheap pair of levis. don't get me wrong, it was still a big leap of faith and naomis are by no means cheap.. in fact.. hers cost more than any pair i have lol..

there's an APC store in LA, it has 'em

Oh, I didn't know that! I'll look into that, thanks!

I'm looking at the online store for Barney's and I notice that they don't have any APC's in the women's sections but they have it in the men's sections. Are the petit standards gender specific? Thanks!

Oh, I didn't know that! I'll look into that, thanks!

I'm looking at the online store for Barney's and I notice that they don't have any APC's in the women's sections but they have it in the men's sections. Are the petit standards gender specific? Thanks!

in fact all "mens" apc jeans are unisex iirc, though the ps are more popular among the ladies becuz of the low rise i suppose.