Raw for Women

Becks23

Just got my Geishas but I'm a little confused.

They are lot 13 and don't have the pink inside pockets but the red ones.

Size 1 is tight as hell, but I was able to button them up right away and as you guys said, they will stretch. Im gonne try to post pictures and you guys can tell me if I should size up or stay.

Now since they are not the pink pocket ones, are they still one wash?

Just got my Geishas but I'm a little confused.

They are lot 13 and don't have the pink inside pockets but the red ones.

Size 1 is tight as hell, but I was able to button them up right away and as you guys said, they will stretch. Im gonne try to post pictures and you guys can tell me if I should size up or stay.

Now since they are not the pink pocket ones, are they still one wash?

if u can button them up right away, it ain't tight...

but yeah they look fine... stay with them

future reference... to embed... use the [ img ] code...

Thanks, no idea how you got those pictures up, or I was so out of my mind yesterday that I can't remember posting them. Well, the fit is ok but I'm didn't know what a hardcore deal it is to break them in. Is it normal that you are full of bruises , hips, butt, thighs. As mentioned before, there is no way I'm ever going to be able to wash them. They don't look so tight in the pictures but they sure are. Just put them on again and its torture. I love the quality, the fit isn't the sexiest but good.

Anyway, I can stretch them or return for a bigger size? Or should I return for a different cut?

i cant speak for geishas, but samurai denim will stretch in general with wear. if you are in serious pain, you can always size up. they are just jeans after all. no point in torturing yourself over a pair of jeans. from the pics the jeans look good, but yea size up if you cant bear it. you will lose too much money if you wear them and decide you want to sell them in the secondary market. geishas are a hard sell, so you might as well exchange them while you can

i remember seeing a pair of size 0 geishas that femelle was selling for 100 and a pair of 45rpm nando nandos that were like 60 or 80. something incredibly low and they were on the market for months.

maybe BIG will take them back. might as well ask

my gf's GAP premium denim. They were much darker when purchased and noticed they had wear (atari? lol) similar to mine.

8months w/ multiple washes and plenty of indigo loss. She's going to care for these differently now. and she needs patchwork on the crouch now.

b5o8r8.jpg

w7j4sp.jpg

2eg5pau.jpg

blurry ass pic but she has roping

30tnwow.jpg

fit pics.

2rnvuy8.jpg

wh02z4.jpg

this is dope for her because she's actually able to show some wear in a pair of jeans we thought least likely, especially since shopping for her is hard considering she got some bomb ass hips/buns

My S&S Naomi sz24 3-4 months one hot soak and ocean wash (sorry for the crappy pic)

asdfff.png

i like what angelachanny did fading a letter into the back pocket. i'm getting a pair of apc's and with the plain/lack of pocket design, i was thinking of doing something similar. any suggestions on an image/icon/logo?

i like what angelachanny did fading a letter into the back pocket. i'm getting a pair of apc's and with the plain/lack of pocket design, i was thinking of doing something similar. any suggestions on an image/icon/logo?

she just cut the A out of an oakland athletics hat

Guest RyanSipat

damn, totally missed out on the sufu party. Was busy trying to change the oil on my dad's car and fixing my other cars that day.

Guest redchris
Hey ladies, done a little more damage on my geishas in the past few months. (more in Samurai thread)

geishaI.jpg

geishaV.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::)

mrs. the_ming got some mulbec's from dry bones, and they are *very* nice. they are a different cut than the others posted on this thread, as well.

will post up some pics in a few days when we get back from tokyo