Raw for Women

Becks23

Hi all,

I'd like some opinions on the Triple works for Ladies.. I've seen them brand new and the denim looks great! Also the fit seems to be really nice. But I'd like to know how they wear. If anyone has pictures, I'd love to see them..

grtz,

Hi all,

I'd like some opinions on the Triple works for Ladies.. I've seen them brand new and the denim looks great! Also the fit seems to be really nice. But I'd like to know how they wear. If anyone has pictures, I'd love to see them..

grtz,

They only recently introduced them. I would head to http://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=13.0 to see some feedback about the Triple Works brand in general. All i can say is that being a subsidiary of Works Inc., its made to last and is of the highest quality. If you need any other help, ask beatle and landocal126, perhaps the 2 closest to TW without actually working for them.

^second that. you look to be about the same size as my wife...might make those or the regular indigo an x-mas present this year...

• 2 weeks later...
i have both jeans. a size 0 in PBJs would fit perfectttt

I read on http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3590&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28 that the new stock is bigger. The new size 0 is a waist 28, but I also found out my sister doesn't fit a size 26 Naomi, and a size 27 instead. Would that fit too?

I was wondering how does the fit of the PBJ ladies compare to the Sling and Stones Naomi's? If my sister fits perfect in a sz 26 naomi, how should I size for the PBJ's? Thanks!

I have a pair of size 27 Naomi that I've been wearing for a couple of years, and recently bought the PBJs in a size 1. Honestly, if BIG had a better return policy I would have sent them back and got another pair of S&S instead. The Naomis fit me perfectly and are really comfortable and flattering. The PBJs are too loose in the waist, but I wouldn't have got a smaller size over my thighs. They also have a higher rise, which I find sits uncomfortably right on my hipbones, and seem to have excess material around the crotch area that 'bags out' when sitting down.

Obviously everyone's body shape is different but I really don't think the PBJs are that well-cut and it seems that a lot of people have mentioned having to furiously stretch out the thighs, while the waist is too big. This also has the effect of making them feel like they're slipping down all the time. On the plus side, the denim and patch are really nice!

sigh i wish my girl had a little more meat on her.. we had to take in the waist (without darting) and taper the thighs quite a bit to get size 24 naomis to fit her. shes been wearing them everyday for a month now, they're fading quick. We're waiting for her account on sufu to be approved, so she can post her day 1 fit pics instead of me.

if they're not super loose on her i'd go with a size 1. i can barely fit my size 0 and they're very stretched out haha
I have a pair of size 27 Naomi that I've been wearing for a couple of years, and recently bought the PBJs in a size 1. Honestly, if BIG had a better return policy I would have sent them back and got another pair of S&S instead. The Naomis fit me perfectly and are really comfortable and flattering. The PBJs are too loose in the waist, but I wouldn't have got a smaller size over my thighs. They also have a higher rise, which I find sits uncomfortably right on my hipbones, and seem to have excess material around the crotch area that 'bags out' when sitting down.

Obviously everyone's body shape is different but I really don't think the PBJs are that well-cut and it seems that a lot of people have mentioned having to furiously stretch out the thighs, while the waist is too big. This also has the effect of making them feel like they're slipping down all the time. On the plus side, the denim and patch are really nice!

Thanks a lot ladies!!

• 3 weeks later...