Raw for Women

Becks23

Are there any companies that make women's jeans with a higher waist? I'm looking for something around 9.5-10".

All the other ones i've seen always have super short waists.

When you say "waist", you mean "rise", right?

Are there any companies that make women's jeans with a higher waist? I'm looking for something around 9.5-10".

All the other ones i've seen always have super short waists.

yea, check out Loomstate "Reflection". It is selvedge with a high rise and slim straight fit. My girl has a pair and it is pretty neat, but makes the ass look a little flat because of the high rise. It has gotten better through wear. I think it may have been an exclusive at Barney's or something and I am not sure if they are still making it.

my girlfriend's skull lindas at about 2 months. she bought them true to size and wishes she had sized down 1, but i think they look good as they are! they are the straight version, not bootcut, but she still had them tapered about an inch. we couldn't find a tailor around here that was competent enough to taper from the inseam, so she's got this big fat selvage seam now; it's actually kind of cool. the red leather patch on lindas is the coolest shit.

linda1dp7.jpg

linda2ri8.jpg