Raw for Women

Becks23

RyanSipat: gah those are so nice! i can't wait to see more progress photos!

Well sad news, I'm retiring my sling&stones. I'm expecting some FH balders to come in the mail this saturday.

but here are some photos of my slings...

they've stretched about 3 sizes and I have blows in them so I have to wear shorts under, causing me to sag and makes it seem like I have half of a butt

4444444078_bbc4f6c435.jpg

some pics of my combz

4443673527_60c512f0dd.jpg

my left pocket

4444446068_2d1716906f.jpg

crotch blow

4444467304_010ff17d23_o.png

I might take a trip to SF this summer and might bring these by selfedge to get them repaired, but who knows

fiance's geisha:

4424950417_b412ef0836.jpg

4425716480_3b67617ae2.jpg

4424952175_12e7d48117.jpg

4424949685_eb40e67902.jpg

Ladies of Raw For Women you can see me now just below creepin' through your window and checking out those fades because lowrider's finance has a dynamite fit!

5560_122393493565_500428565_2361457_6622632_n.jpg

Plus REP! What model of Geisha exactly?

Haha what a great post. I should get my girlfriend involved in these, if she wants to keep fucking with raw denim anyway. I bet they'd look a lot better tapered... They look pretty great regardless.

Hey ladies!

I'm for sure getting my pbjs this week..as soon as I choose between size 0 or 1!

I'm pretty concern about the fit about my thighs but not so much my waist... :/

Do you think it's worth the pain to get 0? Because truthfully my thighs are definitely not stick like. But when I look at the measurements between 0 and 1 it's not that much of a difference so...I'm having a hard time choosing between the sizes.

I have a few quick questions:

Who has a size 0 or 1? How tall are you?

How tight were the thighs and how much can they stretch until they're comfortable? Do you regret not getting a size smaller or bigger?

Thanks girls! I hope to buy one before 0 or 1 is sold out again.

said questions have been answered before :(

but i have a size 0, 5'6ish and perfect stacks (maybe even a little too little). thighs are a bitch to stretch out, keep in mind you will suffer for about a month. i got the perfect size now (one year in)

said questions have been answered before :(

but i have a size 0, 5'6ish and perfect stacks (maybe even a little too little). thighs are a bitch to stretch out, keep in mind you will suffer for about a month. i got the perfect size now (one year in)

sorry :[ I just wanted to be extra careful about the sizing :/

I ordered my pbj size 0 on monday and they came today.

When I opened the bag and saw how tiny they were...I freaked out a bit...

It was a struggle to fit them over my thighs and it took a good hour or so just lying in bed with my jeans on before I could button them.

And ouch! They are uber constricting...wish my thighs were smaller lol less pain!

But I'm very satisfy. I've been roaming this thread for a few years now and I finally got my pbj :) I hope to actually get some fades this time (unlike my good society that are at least 4 sizes too big now)

Day1.jpg

PBJ Size 0

Height: 5'4.5"

It was a struggle to fit them over my thighs and it took a good hour or so just lying in bed with my jeans on before I could button them.

And ouch! They are uber constricting...wish my thighs were smaller lol less pain!

But I'm very satisfy. I've been roaming this thread for a few years now and I finally got my pbj :) I hope to actually get some fades this time (unlike my good society that are at least 4 sizes too big now)

PBJ Size 0

were they one wash or do they still need a soak?

Day1.jpg

PBJ Size 0

Mind if you get some measurements? Looking for a pair of raw denim for the lady but she's a 24...the jean shop ones she has are stretching out a little too much. :( Might have to look into theses...Thanks!