Raw for Women

Becks23

Hello SuperFuture... long time lurker, first time poster

my first pair of raw... thought I start out (relatively) cheap

UO Unbranded

DSCN0048.jpg

apologies for the crap pic

quick question: did you size down a lot? I know they UO unbranded are a collaboration between Naked and Famous with UO. Which cut did you get?

quick question: did you size down a lot? I know they UO unbranded are a collaboration between Naked and Famous with UO. Which cut did you get?

I got the skinny fit size 28

funny story... usually I'm a 25 in levi's and every other jeans I own

I was surprised at them actually fitting... I got them hemmed though... they were super long

would some one with a kind, smooth soul please advise on

those lovely pbj ladypants. are you gals getting your regular waist size?

1 down? b's up??? what now

I went one down because someone said they stretched a lot, but if you're not willing to put up a good fight with them skinny jawns then I say go with regular waist size.

Warning: Not for girls with thick thighs and ass.

edit: I know for a fact that my thighs are not thick and that my ass is not impressice, hence the warning.

cannot shrink these raw lindas enough, hope they dont stretch out too much. currently drying on my roof so hopefully pics sooon

edit

ok quick fit photos, prolly will post better ones later on. I think i need to get these hemmed, the stacking + cuffs dont really work for me

Quality fit; I think the cuffs look great.

would some one with a kind, smooth soul please advise on

those lovely pbj ladypants. are you gals getting your regular waist size?

1 down? b's up??? what now

I was between sizes so I ended up sizing down about one and a half (if that makes sense?), which was about half a size too far. But they did stretch a fair amount. I'd say one size down is doable (with an initial struggle) but not strictly necessary.

Neptune is right, you basically cannot have much of an ass or thighs, but I think that is less a sizing issue than just the nature of the cut.

My wife bought these RRLs about two years ago and wear them for most of the week. She's washed them over 10 times, usually in the wash machine. They were sent out to HTC recently to be repaired but that's about it.

She loves the fact that she can better fade a pair of jeans than I can.

I believe these are the straight version for women.

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

Thanks haha, that's a great help. Ill make sure to use imagehost next time for any pics!

haha no i was referring to the hosting service like www.imageshack.us or www.tinypic.com

under the field where you put the location of the file on your computer there is usually a question somewhere that goes like: Would you like imageshack to resize your image?

or like this:

2m78zsi.jpg

Is there such a think as a 17oz+ women's jean in a straight or tapered cut? My girlfriend is sick of lightweight jeans that wear too quickly, crotch blowouts, etc. She does a lot of fieldwork (shes a phd, field biologist) and i want to treat her to a nice heavyweight pair for her birthday in may. cost basically no object ($300 range ok). suggestions?

Is there such a think as a 17oz+ women's jean in a straight or tapered cut? My girlfriend is sick of lightweight jeans that wear too quickly, crotch blowouts, etc. She does a lot of fieldwork (shes a phd, field biologist) and i want to treat her to a nice heavyweight pair for her birthday in may. cost basically no object ($300 range ok). suggestions?

We sell a LOAD of Iron Heart's 301s jean to women both in-store and online. It's a good slim cut with a medium/low rise and a form fitting top block so it works really well for women.