Raw for Women

Becks23

hey girls i'd like some help please. =)

my girlfriend would be going up to san fran year end and she was thinking of picking up a pair of good quality denim. know any places that might be good particularly for the boxing day sale?

and what of her choices if shes super skinny? Naked and Famous? Ksubi? or 17.5cm Diors?

the selfedge cuts would be too baggy for her i believe. shes so skinny she'd probably only fit the super skinny cut from naked and famous. plus I'm hoping she'd find decent denim for cheap.

N&f have really good pricing, think their most expensive girl cut ate the skinny girl silks, like 150+. also depends what size she is. I'm size 28 and had to size down twice. Dunno how small they go down. I think s&s go down to 24. Pbjs are a great choice for skinny/size. My classmate & crissyw rock the shit out of theirs

her actual waist size is 23-24 inches so its gonna be tough. shes very leggy though which was why my first thought was ksubi, but it seems its not very popular here and i think its something to do with their denim vs price.

n&f go down to size 25..she'll swim in them. and 24 for s&s, they'll never be skin tight even with a hot soak/dryer, they'll stretch right on back out. PBJs look great on some skinny girls. maybe one of the other wonderful raw ladies here have some suggestions.

hey girls, i don't know if it's just me but my thighs sorta touch when i walk and makes these embarrassing tears at my crotch. do i need to be stick skinny to avoid this?

people still forget that half of the fun of wearing raw denim is that they build character the more you wear them.

just repair the tears when they happen and fuck everybody else. in fact, you're local. i'll repair them.

the fit on those weren't as structured or nice as i'd like so i've pretty much retired them. wear em once in a while when i have dirty work to do though :)

i'll post some photos... eventually... the photos of my pbjs are still in my camera haha

Lookin for some lady denim for an xmas present. the lady is not super skinny shaped like many of the ladies here, so i need to ask some questions. she's got more triangular legs, small calves, bigger thighs/butt (work it, girl). She looks good in skinny cuts, but she can work a boyfriend type cut as well. In fact, she looks pretty good in my Samurai S5000vx, size 31. I was hoping to get some samurai geishas for her because i thought the cut would look really good one her, but they're all sold out and won't be back around for a while. skulls are sold out too at b&g. there seems to be a plethora of naked & famous still in stock so i was wondering if these might fit a girl with a little more muscle on her alright. Most of the girls with pictures are like size 0, and she's more like a size 4...? so tell me what you think, ladies. N&F? somet?don't like the fact that they're sanforized but I'm running out of options here. Thanks in advance :)

Lookin for some lady denim for an xmas present. the lady is not super skinny shaped like many of the ladies here, so i need to ask some questions. she's got more triangular legs, small calves, bigger thighs/butt (work it, girl). She looks good in skinny cuts, but she can work a boyfriend type cut as well. In fact, she looks pretty good in my Samurai S5000vx, size 31. I was hoping to get some samurai geishas for her because i thought the cut would look really good one her, but they're all sold out and won't be back around for a while. skulls are sold out too at b&g. there seems to be a plethora of naked & famous still in stock so i was wondering if these might fit a girl with a little more muscle on her alright. Most of the girls with pictures are like size 0, and she's more like a size 4...? so tell me what you think, ladies. N&F? somet?don't like the fact that they're sanforized but I'm running out of options here. Thanks in advance :)

i'm a size 4-6 (27-28). my n&f skinny girls do wonders for my butt (i'll grab some better pictures tomorrow). i'm in the same boat body size. so their measurements are decent for a good fit on curvier ladies. so looking for similar cuts at b&g should help.

somet and n&f have both fit mrs. ming (she has trouble with PBJ fits due to her thighs) so i would suggest those. i don't think the sanforized nature of somet has hurt the fades any, they are very nice (not selvedge if that's a huge deal.)

my ideal denim:

button fly, super skinny, selvage edge, simple pocket design, 21oz, a bonus if they have goldplated rivets and such hardware

:( someone call me when these exist

i will post up photos today i promise :< been drunk/busy