Raw for Women

Becks23

girls/people, does anybody have these?

apc hipster jeans

thinking about ordering a pair, not sure how to do sizing etc.... read a bunch of conflicting stuff that says they are supposed to fit tight/no its vanity sizing/just buy your actual size.

help?

btw, i'm 100% new to this (superfuture, raw denim, etc.) so be gentle.....

sans-serif, you may try the APC thread. If you live in Australia, I can send you my apc jeans to try them on.

Good luck!

im in the states, but thank you anyway. i think i might just head up to the store in ny and buy them once i have the cash

Very nice skulls

my sling and stones noami cut sz24

2 machine washes 1 ocean wash 1 soak

pics were taken right after the 2nd machine wash

I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you know your actual hip measurement? Or do you know your size for APC? Those photos are inspiring me to check out Sling and Stones. :o

I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you know your actual hip measurement? Or do you know your size for APC? Those photos are inspiring me to check out Sling and Stones. :o

can one of you ladies please cop a pair of those sugarcane girls joints from selfedge? they are a real treat for a go-hard shorty

i think if i got APC's i'd have to get the smallest size which is a 25 i believe. the tagged size on slings are 3 sizes smaller then the actual. So my 24 was actually a 27 my waist is between a 25 - 26

was just thinking about raws lately and decided to try on my old pair of apc ns (sz29) and damn they huge.. no longer want them.

i posted here a while back but it seems i've lost some weight..

so once more i'm looking for some selvedged raws more fitting

like these: dp9y7l.jpg

(though they are not raw i like how it fits: "skinny")

was just thinking about raws lately and decided to try on my old pair of apc ns (sz29) and damn they huge.. no longer want them.

i posted here a while back but it seems i've lost some weight..

so once more i'm looking for some selvedged raws more fitting

like these: dp9y7l.jpg

(though they are not raw i like how it fits: "skinny")

Sling & Stones

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=69

And

Flat Head Balder

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=318

Finally getting around to posting my girlfriend's jeans.

Acne Hep Raws:

prewearacne.jpg

After ~6/7 months, pretty much every day - except a few week break when she was in Malawi and wearing long skirts every day. Pre-Wash:

pre-frontacne.jpg

pre-backacne.jpg

Post-wash:

post-frontacne.jpg

post-backacne.jpg

They shrunk a bit and were tight to begin with (sized down and didn't stretch) so these aren't getting any more wear.

And her new pair from Somet:

sometback.jpg

sometside.jpg

We bought them the day after she got her wisdom teeth out. The people at Context were very nice and helpful, but I imagine we looked kind of crazy. She was in yoga pants and an oversized hoody with huge puffed up cheeks and was sort of high on painkillers. But she wanted to stop so she could get a new pair of pants before school started, and we weren't sure when else we'd have time. They've been getting everyday wear for 2.5 months now, but not really worthy of an update yet.

My gf currently owns a pair of jean shop women's slim, and also a pair of momotaros. she want's a new pair with requirements: 100% cotton selvage denim, lowrise. skinny cut. The only pair i could come up with is skull lindas, but that shit is difficult to find stock in sizes anywhere above size0... is there anything else out there that fits her requirements??

I really like crissy's PBJs and those Somets on this pair... but i dont think they are selvage denim... and 100% cotton... but correct me if I'm wrong