Raw for Women

Becks23

Is it weird that I love you in a denim kind of way?

Great fits since the beginning!

you can resoak, put them in the dryer, or whatever you wish to shrink them up a bit, but with consisent wear they will end up stretching out to a stable size(until they contack water again). this is how the denim molds itself to your shape, it's the jean's way of saying it loves you

girls,i need the usual help here,trying to find a pair of raws for my wife.shes a bit on the curvy side ( giving birth to two lovely kids ) now.atm she wears my old nudie RRDS size 34 ( I bought them 2 sizes too big for me stupid).she dont like skintightfits,i am thinking of a lowrised , straightlegged not too manly looking pair.any suggestions?

girls,i need the usual help here,trying to find a pair of raws for my wife.shes a bit on the curvy side ( giving birth to two lovely kids ) now.atm she wears my old nudie RRDS size 34 ( I bought them 2 sizes too big for me stupid).she dont like skintightfits,i am thinking of a lowrised , straightlegged not too manly looking pair.any suggestions?

Hi almostnice, the SEXI08 is straight leg, not low rise (mid-rise i would say) they are very comfortable to wear.

Another option is Momotaro Jeans - 0703. I have them and they are low rise, straight leg (not skinny legs, though they lable them as slim fit). The fabric is nice and they also have the pink details everywhere. She may like them.

You can also consider APC PS. The fit may be what you asked for but the fabric is not as nice or comfortable as the SEXI08 or Momotaro.

what therelativity said and also samurai geisha/skull linda/1966 cut is all slim straight jeans that fit girls quite well :)

theralativity,exactly what i am thinking.i dont bother too much about the fabric being top notch,shes not that dedicated as we are,just want some nice affordable pair of raws for her,so apc it might be.

A Beard of Stars,i have lvcs like 1901,201,1944,1947 and 55s in sizes that she fits in,but somehow the manly cuts doesnt work on her,not to mention that she is a 30" inseam and they are mostly 34-38 long and i am not able to have them chainstiched here.but thanks for your suggestion.

I just received these in the mail: Ksubi Skinny Pins Raw Rinse Indigo sz24 98% cotton / 2% elastane

They fit too small in the waist but I personally like the fit otherwise, they are comfortable though - I can breathe. I'm just concerned about how much this brand of jeans is expected to stretch in the waist. If anyone knows anything about this brand, advice would be appreciated. In general, advice is appreciated as well.

Here are some fit pics (prepare for muffintop-age):

29269833434100.th.jpg

(~not my mess, dorm roommate!)

29269969510900.th.jpg

29269965235700.th.jpg

Sorry about the distracting/poor photos.

These also are about .25-.5 inches too low in the crotch (mainly too tight right now so I can't get it up higher), does this affect it?