Raw for Women

Becks23

Hey, need some help with Skull Linda's... my roommate wants to get her first pair of raw denim and I showed her some fit pics of S&S, PBJ, 45rpm, and Skulls. She said she likes the fit of the Linda's.

So she wears a 27 in Diesel, her favorite pair measures 15.5-16 across, I'd guess she needs a 1 or 2 in the Lindas. Any suggestions for sizing?

Also, I can't seem to find anything but zeros, both at blue in greene and on the fabfour site:

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/showcase/BB038.html#

I don't know of any other retailers. Does anyone know where else I could look?

Thanks.

raw denim + pink toenails= hot

have any of you ladies copped the sugarcane girl jawns ''womens rodeo bootcut'' @ self-edge? they have better features/details than i've ever seen in a chick-jean..

Hey, need some help with Skull Linda's... my roommate wants to get her first pair of raw denim and I showed her some fit pics of S&S, PBJ, 45rpm, and Skulls. She said she likes the fit of the Linda's.

So she wears a 27 in Diesel, her favorite pair measures 15.5-16 across, I'd guess she needs a 1 or 2 in the Lindas. Any suggestions for sizing?

Also, I can't seem to find anything but zeros, both at blue in greene and on the fabfour site:

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/showcase/BB038.html#

I don't know of any other retailers. Does anyone know where else I could look?

Thanks.

If she doesn't have large thighs/legs, size down one. Have her measure her hip area, perhaps an inch above the crest, and size down one from that measurement. If she is on the skinny side and wants a very flattering fit, she can get away with sizing down 2 from the aforementioned measurement. The denim Skull uses for the Linda cut will stretch plenty if it needs to. Thick thighs/rump -- buy true to size.

• 2 weeks later...

alright so i've been looking for a pair of selvage raws to get into and cant seem to find the right kind for me, any recommendations? where do you guys buy them online? i mean i tired out some of the sites like blue in green and what nots but nothing really caught my eye since the collection is so small. Please let me know! =]

thanks yo!

You can look into Nudies they offer a lot of cuts depending on what type your looking for. Generally girls will wear the Tight Long John and sometimes the Thin Finns. There is also the High Kai and Super Slim Kim. I'd look into those and go from there. Also check out Good Society jeans they're much cheaper then other names so it's a good first step into raw denim.

If you just browse through the thread you can see fit pics of different jeans to get an idea of how certain jeans fit and base your decision off that. If you have any stores around you to get a pair from usually trying them on first is your best bet too.

• 2 weeks later...