Raw for Women

Becks23

Guest patchmb
Thought I should post some last pics of my girls Geisha. They dont fit her no more so they are on ebay. Such a shame as they are really nice jeans.

dsc01168f.jpg

dsc01169p.jpg

dsc01170r.jpg

X posted from Samurai thread

Guest patchmb

^ salaami If only it was that easy. They are way too tight & have been stretched to a w30

from w27. Her flat head balders are the same deal. Gonna get her a new pair of Geisha's as soon as I get rid of these 2 pairs for her.

angelachanny those look amazinghey there ladies~

i'm looking for a pair thats cheap or under $200, one that will fit someone like me who is 5'7" and a bit thick in the thighs(& wide hipped) but slim on the way down. just a pair for casual everyday wear.

suggestions appreciated :)

i'm looking for a pair thats cheap or under $200, one that will fit someone like me who is 5'7" and a bit thick in the thighs(& wide hipped) but slim on the way down. just a pair for casual everyday wear.

post pics. itd help. :cool:

naked and famous weird guys (i know its a guys cut but according to measurements its tapered with room for thighs and a low rise) or apc ns would be good

sounds exactly like my gf.

i'd also like to know, trying to get a head start on christmas shopping.

naked and famous weird guys (i know its a guys cut but according to measurements its tapered with room for thighs and a low rise) or apc ns would be good

i do have a pair of apc ns :D i really loved it but my bf borrowed them for a day and like.. his body made them extremely baggy (he has a way bigger ass than me heh..) & it smelled really gross.. rain & kneepads do not mix well with apcs, so i had to wash them and now they feel like highwaters.

but that naked & famous weird guys cut doesn't sound bad, i'll look into it thanks !

btw are there any pics of girls in the cut ?

@crissyw PBJs sound and look nice except yeah the whole thigh issue.

Long time no see, superdenim! Here are some fit pics of my PBJs.

They've stretched out really nicely in the past ~5 months, even though I still think I would've been better off sizing up in the end. (I think the back seam is crooked the way it is because they were too tight at the start :( ) And the thighs are still a little bit squeeze-tastic.

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

Not much fading worth documenting, but that's to be expected since I don't wear them all that hard.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=153235

anyone care to shed some light on the fading properties of ladies PBJs? are they slubby? actually, any info on the quality of the denim would be appreciated (e.g. weight of denim)

a friend of mine would like a pair of raws and she's looking for a skinny jean that fades well.

i'd suggest balders cuz of their fading properties, but they're not slim enough for her liking.

any recommendations? thanks.

• 4 weeks later...