Raw for Women

Becks23

lol no he's a cat :) the breed is bengal, sort of like a mini leopard

btw, heads up girls! BiG have just released a purple denim version of the famous PBJ slim jeans! I might get one myself since they now have bigger sizes to accomodate me ><

When I was there a few days ago Gordon showed me this pair.

It was pretty neat.

I got the xx-011s though, since I'm like...not a chick. :)

agree. they are on the slimmer side of the size tag. I am wearing them on the cool days of summer. cannot stand the tightness during the hot days :)

mind posting fit pictures of the drybones?

ah they're the pair i am wearing few pages back. you should be able to recognize the rep bar :)

pandadenim, posft fit pics for the xx-011! I wanted to get one but they're all out of my size atm ><

• 2 weeks later...
^ mine just came in. Thanks jcab.

Got these in 0. They fit, but I swear these are not made for girls with ass. They put up a good fight. All I had to do was get them up and over the bump and I was good. Damn, I hope they stretch out nicely.

It was a bitch to get on her, we gave up with like about a 2-3 inch gap between the crotch and jeans themselves. I think the new pair will be coming in mid week. *crosses fingers* I just gotta try to convince her to use jeans more instead of leggings.

cannot shrink these raw lindas enough, hope they dont stretch out too much. currently drying on my roof so hopefully pics sooon

edit

ok quick fit photos, prolly will post better ones later on. I think i need to get these hemmed, the stacking + cuffs dont really work for me

4242186856_5074f4dd04.jpg

4242198114_4b6191b6fe.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in buying one pair but can't try it on cuz there's no store nearby. I have diesel matics in size 26 and they kinda fit like a straight/slim fit. I was wondering which would be better the NC or the PS? the smallest waist they have is 24 and i don't kno if that will be enough, o and jw is the NC crotch lower than the PS? I need help to decide, i really want a pair of APC's...