Superawkward

scoki

Was at a rib-fest, which naturally drew in the nickleback looking crowd, grabbed my food and began heading to the seating area when I dropped my soda which got pierced from some stones. The shit started spraying everywhere, I was trying to avoid getting it on myself or the heavy crowd to the right, so I directed the spray to the left where there was an open space in the crowd. I was sorta dazed the whole time, trying to avoid hitting crowd that was dodging the line of fire, while trying to grasp what the fuck was happening (since the whole ordeal lasted about 10 seconds). I heard a few light screams and 'wtf'-type expressions.

After the contents of the can emptied itself I realized that I had sprayed an entire family. I was walking in the same direction they were while they tried to dodge the spraying soda, so I guess they thought I was spraying them on purpose. I walked away while apologizing and trying to explain how the soda dropped. I looked back and an old dude, around 6 foot 5, was clenching his fists staring me dead in the eyes looking like he was about to reach super saiyan 3. The food was pretty good though.

^ I hate to break your flight, but "supermodels" get shit tons of money. I know the guy who did the last versace x hm advert and he's already a billionaire at 19… and boys are less paid than girls.

I know this is old now, but, wasn't this kind of clearly just hyperbole?

similar story -- my college dorm was a high rise with offices on the second floor. those of us living on the highest floors would fucking *hate* it when someone from the second floor would take the elevator down to the lobby. Imagine you're on the 23rd floor and it stops every floor to pick up passengers, the last thing you need when you're rushing to class is that elevator stopping on the 2nd floor for some old fat office worker who can't take one flight of stairs down. My friends and I always had a snarky comment whenever someone did that -- we'd say to each other, "wow don't you just hate it when the stairs break down?" Well one day, some old guy did it and of course we made that comment. The guy turns around and says, "I've had a bad knee since Vietnam you ungrateful assholes" !!!! ha ha

That's pretty much my case...

The first bj I gave was to my first girlfriend's ex during a threesome, I was 13. The funny thing is that a few years later, that guy came out as well, and hooked up with me again before he graduated lol.

The first time I finished someone off was when I was 14, I blew my pedophile teacher who was 38 and married, in his office. It was during the second period snack break, he came so fast I wasn't even late for my next class...

Myself and two female nurses are looking at this old dude's messed up feet, he comments to me how lovely the two young nurses are. Now one of these nurses is mid 40's, the other around 20.

The older one laughs saying she could be the other's mother.

The younger nurse: "Yeah! I don't look THAT old do I?"

Silence. I think even the old demented man knew.

Yesterday, I was waiting to get on the uptown 6 train. The doors open up and I'm waiting on the side so people can get out, when suddenly a gigantic man wearing dark shades with a blind man's cane comes barrelling out straight at me. Before I can move out the way, he cracks me in the shin with his cane so hard it sounded like my leg broke in half. To make things worse, he put out his hand, saying, "Sorry, sorry, I'm so sorry," and went to pat me on the shoulder, but instead ferociously honked my boob.

I couldn't even yell at him, dude's blind... :unsure:

Was this guy on the 6 train begging for changed? One time he dropped a bill, I told him he dropped it, and he turned around bent down and picked it up without feeling around the floor.