Superawkward

scoki

im riding the subway sitting beside my girlfriend, looking straight ahead of us into a glass divider. the train went under a bridge and we were staring right into our reflections on the glass. i stuck my tongue out and winked and shit at my girl's reflection. the train then emerges from under the bridge and i am looking through the glass into the eyes of some thugged out gangsta looking dude who thought i was blowing kisses at him lol

sounds like he was gonna do this

Pacino_slapped_gaycowboy.gif

is this from Cruising? i want to see that flick

@OkayOkay amazing....

Edited by playdisonlyatnight

from youtube:

"In an interview with the director,William Friedkin explained the puzzling interrogation scene in which a black cop, wearing only a jockstrap and a cowboy hat, walks in and smacks Al Pacino. The silent character was apparently based on a real person that NYPD used to elicit criminal confessions. Cops figured that if perpetrators protested that their confession had been coerced by a jockstrapped black cowboy, nobody would believe it."

was jammin hard baked as fuck near the front at asap at osheaga, black bitch right in front of me with the hugest ass had her thin silk pants sucked in her asscheeks. the crowd was so packed, and for the first bit of the show my dick was literally grinding in between her asscheeks from people pushing and dancing. i got many dirty stares

Kkw0T8lp1Hw4SJW.jpg

when i'm drunk i basically sit down when i piss

also whatup to smoking wihle shitting

chewing gum while shitting is weird tho

One time in highschool I walked into the toilets only to see one of my teachers on the urinal, eating a sandwich in one hand and his dick in the other. Shit is messed up

my friends have dragged me to seeing tennis twice at this point, and I have regretted going both times. also, the last time I went they had the absolute worst opener, some electro-pop-rock gang of bearded bros who couldnt get the crowd moving whatsoever. needless to say their act as a whole was pretty awkward, but this was like four months ago at this point

^ if she was cute why shrug her off bro?

my sister was with me and I only have 2 weeks before i go back to NY for uni so I didnt feel like meeting anybody new. what was really awkward was I could tell that the gurl and her friend was staring back at me and my sis

'the indie band tennis'

not trying to be cool by including 'the indie band' but if i didnt some would think of the sport

Edited by unouomedude

my sister was with me and I only have 2 weeks before i go back to NY for uni so I didnt feel like meeting anybody new. what was really awkward was I could tell that the gurl and her friend was staring back at me and my sis

pshhhh DONT TELL Me you couldnt DO WORK in a span of 2 weeks to get it in and play the ohhh I gotta go back to school but when I come back we can chill.... SEE YA LATERS , even with the sister coulda just grabbed them digits and measurements and be it.

last weekend i visited my brother in berlin and we went out partying so all of a sudden this dude walks up to me and strikes up a conversation and i do NOT recall this guy at all. needless to say at this point of the evening i'm pretty fucked up

so he tells me we both graduated in the same class and i'm just confused as hell... i'm usually very good at remembering faces so that also threw me off. to make things worse my brother (who went to the same school) actually confirmed what that dude was saying. in the end this dude was looking pretty dissappointed that i didn't recall anything and i guess we went our separate ways because i didn't see him around in the club we went to later

so now i'm back at home and it just hits me like a train who this guy is. i'm super embarrassed - so should i contact him on facebook or just let that whole story die and act like it never happened?

Edited by redX

On the peeing whilst standing/sitting tip, peeing standing is better as you just need to get your dick over your waistband/through the flies (depending on what you're wearing) to piss, rather than pulling everything down to your ankles.

when I get filthy rich I'm gonna install a full wall urinal (you know, the waterfalls they have at some fancy restaurants). That way where ever my raging morning wood is pointing it will get inside the intended space...

ha ha ha ha are we STILL on this topic?? Then my raging morning hard on will be here until this topic dies down!