Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

speaking of leepros,i gave my 1945 to my wife.she tried them for 2 weeks but refused them,being not comfortable enough for her.as they were worn now i gave them a try and soaked them last weekend.i am quiet happy with the fit but not really sure about the back:

4244443210_a8e4a5603f.jpg

4245021090_e790e87183.jpg

its the usual issue with the pockets being small and a bit apart.

on the other hand i hardly ever see my ass...

maybe it looks better if they are broken in a few days more.

B_Freak - i think the fit works great on you. I think you'll love the okis. it has so many surprises.

Almostnice- your okis look good, you should post them on evo. im not quite understanding what you mean by follow the folding lines and double cuff, the cuffing i understand.

No love for the SC 2009's around here huh? I searched this forum and all forums, looked thru like a hundred pages before I gave up. Anyone have some pics or thoughts on them? 12 oz mixed Texas/Zimbabwe denim I believe?

I tried them on at SENY was thinkin of pickin em up to have for some solid summer jeans. They were pretty nice lookin, good, slimmish, more modern cut for SC . . .

To find out what size I would need for the Okis, almostnice was so nice to send me his pair in 32x34. So what do you guys think?!

cuffed

these look really good, but i def prefer the cuffed version. and i'm personally not a fan of them w/ that sneaker but that's just me.

go forward in confidence!

Some evo pics from my 7161s for those of you who don't follow the MF thread. They have about 25 days of wear on them (no washes), and fading is just starting to come through. The Hawaii denim seems to fade a little more quickly than the Oki denim.

A tiny bit of fading along the edges of the cargo pocket

mfscevocargosm.jpg

A little fading along the edge of the fly, but I just noticed that the inner button placket is Edo Ai.

mfscevoflysm.jpg

Speaking of Edo Ai, the cinch is starting to fade. Here, you can see the three Sugar Cane denims pretty well.

mfscevocinchsm.jpg

The most pronounced fading is on the Hawaii denim anywhere on the lap. This is the front of the left pocket.

mfscevolftpktsm.jpg