Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

it takes a hell of alot more than just humidity alone to get results like that in that amount of time. it takes very serious wear. nuk had to have been practically living in them thangs for the past 6 months.

true and not true.

In asian countries you're going to see a lot of crazy fades in 6 months, especially in countries like indonesia, thailand etc. and for a brand like samurai that fades pretty quickly, i'm not too surprised.

but nuk1 does cycle ALOT in them, so that would probably be another reason why they achieve such beautiful fades in such a short period of time.

I have a pair of Sammies 710xx lot 12 sz 32 with red tab and arcs in awesome condition but unfortunately they do not fit me well. I'm looking for a trade in the same pair in sz 31 but am open up to some other offers. Preferably denim like Flathead SE05BSP sz32 or Skulls 5010xx 32. PM me if interested.

xpost from evo thread...

samurai 500. worn for a while. i dont wear them much these days cos theyre kinda fragile now. whatever though. good summer jeans.

4831781877_157771b0ab.jpg

4832392904_b64aa5b544.jpg

The 24LHT looks so sweet... Looking forward to receiving the pair I ordered today. :)

You won't be disappointed! Be warned though, they are super heavy!! When I first took mine out of the package they reminded me of when I first received my aero heavy front quarter horse hide half belt jacket!!!

depends on what you want done. they have a guy, but last i heard, he hurt his hand and wasnt taking on new work. ask gordon.

Gordon is the guy who repairs jeans at BiG he is also the one who hurt his hand hemming all the jeans in the Warehouse contest.

Wrangler Jins wont be wearing them till after the eternal contest but I'm not missing the boat on them this time.

Ahhh you mentioned it awhile back. I was waiting for the LHT contest, but doesn't seem like it's going to happen anymore.

Hmmm LHT, Earth, and Void. I must choose 2!

It's cool.

On a related note, I'll try to snap some updates of my Black Knights with my crappy P&S camera at the end of this month.

I manned up and wore them in this heat, but it definitely accelerated the process. Unfortunately since now I have to put my smokes and cellphone in my pockets from lack of a hoodie, my whiskers don't have as much contrast.

Everything else is looking good =)

It's cool.

On a related note, I'll try to snap some updates of my Black Knights with my crappy P&S camera at the end of this month.

I manned up and wore them in this heat, but it definitely accelerated the process. Unfortunately since now I have to put my smokes and cellphone in my pockets from lack of a hoodie, my whiskers don't have as much contrast.

Everything else is looking good =)

More Black Knight pictures! No one posts their pairs 100/101 are out there some where