Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

how does that trick help me deal with the uncomfortable hot feeling i get when its 110 and im wearing jeans?
I wont wear jeans when its 110 plus humidity outside.

but you're like me, both...

U'r whining like a little girl.

threads and stitching on my s0500xx lot 10 are falling off in numerous places :( been less than a month.

it happens fast with the 0500. getting a pair with arcs doesnt really matter with the 0500 since they fall off so fast

it happens fast with the 0500. getting a pair with arcs doesnt really matter with the 0500 since they fall off so fast

yeah i don't mind with the arcs but i'm talking about like the stitching that attaches the pocket bags, back pockets, etc.

hello what type is slim fit in samurai jeans?

can you guys give me the links that sells slim fit samurai jeans that ships worldwide thx alot guys

Here you go:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=6457&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

jjkchung

Those jeans seem to make your torso look quite long and your legs short. Your image seems out of balance to me.

As a general question, if one has short legs compared to the torso, should one not wear a higher rise pant to balance the look?

Browsing this site a bit I do see an awful lot of short legged images, so maybe this is the style of the moment. But it could also be that some tall men are trying to wear low rise jeans essentially designed and made for short men and this throws a wrench into things.

Do you have another pic?